Why isn't Azerite lava?

Story Forum
This has been bothering me for a bit - if it's coming from deep withing Azeroth, why isn't Azerite either mixed with lava or lava itself? I know you're not supposed to apply logic to video games, but this really is a baffling issue.
Magic.
10/13/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Kurogasa
This has been bothering me for a bit - if it's coming from deep withing Azeroth, why isn't Azerite either mixed with lava or lava itself? I know you're not supposed to apply logic to video games, but this really is a baffling issue.

Potentially because the actual core of Azeroth isn’t molten (despite the name) but us the soul of a being so vast in Daiza that it’s blood freezes super fast outside of it??
The core of Earth is molten rock.
The core of Azeroth is a gestating Titan.

Don't apply the same science.
Just like most things in this game, it's something that sounds cool but doesn't make sense the more you think about it. It's even worse when you consider that Azeroth several active volcanoes and molten caverns.

You just roll your eyes and with it though. Azerite will likely be never mentioned again after this expansion.
Given its supposed to be the pure Blood of a Titan or, at least what were lead to believe it is, you'd first have to answer the question of what is the natural body temperature of a Titan.

Then you have the issue of since titans are beings of alignment naturally to Order its not that hard to believe their blood could have altering effects even if there was some natural lava/magma in it. Magni even says Azerite elementals are the byproduct of azerite fusing with earth elementals, therefore binding with and altering the properties of rocks/earth/minerals is already a given.

More interesting question I find is why walking into a pool of the stuff gives you a buff.
There are rivers of Azerite in caves, implying perhaps it doesn’t harden until it reaches the atmosphere