If Alliance gets a Gnome allied race, abandon the expac.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Just a heads up. You won't ever be able to recover from the sheer anger and betrayal that the mass majority of fans are going to hurl your way.
They will get Mecha Gnome for sure given PTR on old Mek.
......?

What if people on the Alliance actually, you know, want to play gnomes?
a android type Gnome would be the first time id want a gnome.
10/16/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Rorrand
......?

hahahaha!!! thats a good one, gnomes are one of the least played core races in wow
Gnomes are my favorite race. Wish the horde had a properly sized alternative. Not those mutant green dwarves that call themselves goblins.
......?

Then I'm sure all six of those people will enjoy their new allied race.
Gnomes are awesome, I'll definitely play a mechagnome!
I'm going to laugh my little behind off if they do this and the mechagnomes get like the best Alliance racial ever...Horde vs. an army of mechagnomes.

/signed
10/16/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Withpuppys
......?

hahahaha!!! thats a good one, gnomes are one of the least played core races in wow

There are actually more gnome toons than dwarf toons until level 69, which is where the dwarves start to take over.

Even at max level, gnomes account for 42,165 characters. Sure, that's the least played of the core races (sans pandaren, because gnomes of course have more players than pandaren), but in a game with as large a playerbase as WoW's has, I think it's a bit silly to say that gnome players don't matter just because, percentage wise, they're on the lower end of the spectrum. It's still 5.3% of a population numbering somewhere in the millions; that's not insignificant.

The Alliance has already received popular allied races for Humans, Blood Elves, Dwarves, and Draenei. We can afford a race for gnomes, especially if, as many have theorized, we'll also be receiving a worgen allied race as well so that each of the six "main" races as an allied race equivalent. This is also not taking into consideration the possibility that a gnome allied race, especially a "junker" or mecha gnome, could make gnomes seem "cooler" and would be attractive to those who wouldn't otherwise play a vanilla gnome, myself included.

There's no reason to exclude gnomes from the fun here.
10/16/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Alockxander
I'm going to laugh my little behind off if they do this and the mechagnomes get like the best Alliance racial ever...Horde vs. an army of mechagnomes.

/signed

It would have to be the best racial in game for the people who don't like gnomes to play a gnome, but if they do give mecha gnomes the best racial, watch player heads explode.
I'll only accept mecha gnomes if they aren't paired with Vulpera but instead with some other reskin race for the Horde.

They need something properly unique to go along with Vulpera, like Sethrak being a popular speculative choice, otherwise a lot of people are going to feel extremely ripped off.

There's nothing inherently wrong with mecha gnomes, but it definitely shouldn't go down the way that people are currently thinking.
Might actually play as alliance if that happens.
Mechagnomes riding around on a arachnodrone.

Sign.
Me.
Up.
They need to give the robot gnomes a seriously awesome racial, and let them be druids or shamans.
The only way Id support mechagnomes is if they came with their own unique class.
10/16/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Duskwraith
I'll only accept mecha gnomes if they aren't paired with Vulpera but instead with some other reskin race for the Horde.

They need something properly unique to go along with Vulpera, like Sethrak being a popular speculative choice, otherwise a lot of people are going to feel extremely ripped off.

There's nothing inherently wrong with mecha gnomes, but it definitely shouldn't go down the way that people are currently thinking.

Mecha gnome will be paired wih LF forsaken.

We were shown six allied races at Blizzcon with another 2 revealed a few months later. I'm banking on them just revealing the remaining allied races they have planned for the rest of the xpac.

We'll see;
- The racials and customization options for Kul Tirans and Zandalari.
- Vulpera and Junker/Mechagnomes revealed.
- At least two more allied races, possibly from the following list: San'layn, Sethrak, Jinyu, Night Elf Worgen, Hozen, Mok'Nathal, Broken Draenei.

10/16/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Compassion

Mecha gnome will be paired wih LF forsaken.

Lightforged Forsaken are not a thing.
Gnomes need love too
what we need are svirfneblin. if we can have 18 types of elves in the game there should be room for 1 more type of gnome.