361BM/375Aff LFG

Guild Recruitment
I mostly want to play my BM hunter for raids but if a guild is highly active with PvP and especially mythic keystones on top of raiding, I will consider playing my warlock.
I’m not looking for a guild that forms “ clicks” to push keys and ignores it’s other members. Some PvP would be great but not a total requirement.
I have AOTC on both toons and currently 2/8 mythic Uldir.
If you’re not highly active and helpful with all players, don’t bother. My parses are purple and orange on both toons. I can link logs if needed.
Want 2 day guild with an alt night. I’m mountain time.

Tomahawk#12750
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M1/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

Who Are We Recruiting?
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage, Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Warrior)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 5/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Reclamations is a Horde mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive in our server group. Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 4/8M Uldir and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to trial in our raid and potentially gain a core spot!

Current highest interests are:
MW monk
Resto druid
fury/arms warrior
most ranged dps classes

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948 , discord specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 non prot paladin tank, prefer brew. 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hey Guldanko,

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
355+ Ilvl
22+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock
Heals: RestoDruid, Mistweaver

If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/132458 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Reverie

Add Us
Lustratic#1862 Jack#113377 Dagg92#1373 Tiki#1909
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for Battle for Azeroth
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge's since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we'd be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can't, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us push strong into Battle for Azeroth.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

We are currently 3/8 Mythic in Uldir. We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we're looking for you!

Looking for Skilled Healers!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled Priest Healer(s). Being capable of playing either Disc or Holy would be ideal, but any skilled Priest healer would be considered. We would also consider an exceptional Resto Druid and/or Mistweaver Monk. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

Looking for Skilled DPS!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled DPS. A Havoc Demon Hunter, Beastmastery Hunter, Balance Druid, or Warlock would be ideal, but any skilled DPS would be considered. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

We are looking for people that:
Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
Enjoy conquering challenging content
Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
Are laid back and mature
Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website:

Guild Leader: Randiz#1613 (Discord: randiz#0250)
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.
It sounds like we offer a lot of what you’re looking for. I hope you come check us out!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769167849#1
Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 5/8M
- Ranged highly desired. Always willing to consider exceptional apps.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
- Open recruitment for now but definitely need 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage
DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 5/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one"- Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" -Jogreyr#1608[/b]
Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again. Our BFA overly casual guild and lack luster attendance roster has kept us at 5/8 H this xpac. We love wiping with friends and feeling that proudness of progression, yet it is not feasible in our current environment. We are leaving and moving to a new server [but staying Alliance] and creating a new guild to push through Mythic.

Raid Days: Either 2 or 3 days; between Sun-Th.. TBD by member votes
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (filled main tank positions)
- 2 DPS with OS as heals
- 1 or 2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Guild name TBD by member votes
- Staying Alliance
- Xfer to medium/high pop server; TBD by member votes
- We have discord ready to go
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are moving ASAP, but taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
Hello there Guldanko, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :) (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 2/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
Our forum post has more important details, if you are interested in looking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
<Picnic in Purgatory> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth and have already begun mythic content.

Our schedule:
★ Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
★ Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

★★ Why PnP? ★★
We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players. Many of which, have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best.

★ We value your time. Rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment giving clear and concise communication and well-researched strategies.

★ We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

★★ Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory? ★★
Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, camaraderie

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:
★ 1 Melee DPS
★ 1 Ranged DPS

Contact information:
★ Kalki#11116
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic clear on Sundays from 3:00-6:00 pm CST.

We are always looking for strong dps players. Your lock seems to be more geared, so we would probably prefer it, but you're welcome to apply with either character.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987
Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 4/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
LF Ranged DPS

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
If you have any questions or concerns
< my dad is a congressman > is a fresh guild of irl friends and players who wish to move into mythic raiding and push mythic+ content. If you have not raided in any serious capacity before this is a good opportunity to get started. We have a fun, laid back atmosphere and are progression minded.

Currently Recruiting ALL positions as we flesh out a core roster.

Currently: 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic

Raid times are Tue/Thurs 830pm-1130pm EST

gm - lolcraft#1725
officer - rolfstilskin#1810
officer - xianmingsho#1122
We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more range dps (warlock highly needed) and a dps with flex heals!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
3/8 M
8/8 H

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391
Kelza#1446

Apply at www.aloneguild.com
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 5/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time