Godlike dh leveling

Demon Hunter
Hi guys

I just want to say wow great dh leveling was so easy even after 116

I leveled my moonkin painfully then leveled monk with ok speed

But this dh is just cake eye beam beam beammm threw a few blade and 10 mobs died lol
Don't say it too loudly. Blizzard will detect the fun and kneecap us.
Yeah, we are easily top tier when it comes to leveling and soloing world content. Just spec into the Demonic build and take Demonic Appetite instead of Blind Fury and you are good to go.
10/23/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Eirlyn
Yeah, we are easily top tier when it comes to leveling and soloing world content. Just spec into the Demonic build and take Demonic Appetite instead of Blind Fury and you are good to go.

Don't even need DA, Blind Fury works amazingly for leveling due to the massive increase to our burst AoE. We have zero need for either the unreliable healing or the trivial fury while soloing, especially with the massive burst of fury that BF gives us going into the Demonic window.
Yea I've been REALLY enjoying this DH. It's nice to not feel gimped when leveling or any type of world content.
Dh leveling is ridiculous just did it myself
Mage leveling was just as ridiculous as DH. Both were a lot of fun to level. Surprised Blizzard didn't come in and make them boring to play, yet.
Leveling as DH, almost 113 and havent ran into anything I couldn't kill yet.
10/23/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Xaedys
Don't say it too loudly. Blizzard will detect the fun and kneecap us.

That’s why I made sure to level my horde and alliance demon hunters before they caught wind of fun happening.
I’m leveling this guy through tanking dungeons and i feel so overpowered. I’m literally pulling whole rooms at a time popping meta and wrecking face then jumping to the next room to do the same. I’m not even caring if the heeler is with me or not because I know I’ll be able to keep myself alive.

Honestly last couple runs I told the healer to go dps to save time.

The dps we do is really good too
I’m newish to WOW and I used my 110 boost on a mage but it just wasn’t my cup of tea so I made a DH and I fel in love with the class!
They got me with gliiiide. Then throw in a double jump and I've never looked back.
If leveling moonkin was painfull you need to l2p lol
11/13/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Grìz
If leveling moonkin was painfull you need to l2p lol

I was 976 boom done mythic 20 at end legion 250 sth after conversion

I can ensure you that boom leveling experience and speed is below avg

Now I leveled a monk dh and war, they are indeed way faster than the boom since 116

Of course druid is easy to gear up by taking tank role, however I am talking about boom leveling as a dps from.116 to 120 which you cannot pull 8 mobs and kill at once compare to many other classes

If you have leveled other classes let me know which dps class leveling is slower than boom?