Why are Worgens extinct

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
10/25/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Damienkarras
10/25/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Ayaani
Female worgen are actually were-chihuahuas, that is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42NxNjZb2vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLu2CFDBJk0
I started this guy when Worgen were added back in Cata. He's been my main ever since. I love my Worgen, I have several, but I would love them all more if Blizzard would ever get around to the update they've been promising us since WoD.
Because the males run like a doofus and the female ones look really not terrifying (for a werewolf?, come on).

Both models need a update, bad, to be on the same level as other races.

Their attack animations are not that great. I can almost guarantee you, if blizzard made it so their big claws were put to use as weapons, more people would play them for the feel and style of being a werewolf. They would still require to have a weapon but it would be hidden, just like monks can do with a transmog option. Again that would be an option, if you want to be a big bad wolf swinging two twohanded weapons, more power to you.

Blizzard should also do something more with Running Wild. Like make it instant cast for that race fantasy feel. Right now it is kind of ridiculous with it’s cast time.

“Hang on, let me get on all fours real quick”
“Okay I’m ready :^)”

A jumping bonus (distance) would of been cool to, but I think that it is a little too much lol. That is based off of other werewolf stories, being able to jump from the ground to rooftops easily. Or even scaling walls for that matter. Again, too much :p
10/25/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Ayaani
Female worgen are actually were-chihuahuas, that is why

I'd race change one of my druids in a heartbeat, but the females look so bad.
We aren't extinct, we are just rare.
The models are worse than Ion's people skills.
10/25/2018 06:10 AMPosted by Åhr
Why don't people play worgens

I'm about to make a worgen druid

but I've never seen a worgen before just wandering around a main city or in a instance

is it because the model?

Ya see, what had happened was, their leader torqued off our esteemed and beloved Warchief, the Dark Lady Sylvanas and so the Forsaken did the world of Azeroth a favor and exterminated the fleabags like the vermin they are. Any other questions?=)

Semper Fi!
If they make them upright like Genn and make them actually look like werewolves and not Twilight wloves, a lot more people would play them
+Love the theme

+"Monster" race on Alliance

+Males look great in plate

-hate the leader

-sorta meh on the models and the years worth of being told it will be updated Soon™
I would play my female worgen more if her model wasn't so damn ugly.
I don't feel extinct...
Probably because Blizz couldn't give two f***s about updating their models or at the very least, talking minimum effort here, making sure my female worgens hair doesn't clip through 90% of my helms
Please! I ask you to describe how well the racials of a worgen are good, relative to those of other races!
10/25/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Syradea
10/25/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Feldrick
Agreed, the idle animation can make it really annoying to transmog sometimes.

At least it's better than the night elf bounce.

"This is a serious, mean transmog! Grrr"
>Bounce,bounce,bounce
"gdi guys"

I call it the bunny hop, but I share your pain. Warriors do not bunny hop.
Worgen without a doubt are my favorite race. I want to play as a female and am waiting for the updated version of them. I can play one right now, I have many, but it’s like playing an unfinished character and it bothers me.

If they don’t look any better I probably still will rather play something else anyways. Why play as something that bothers you to look at..even if conceptually they are awesome.
Worgen are easily the coolest Alliance race.

WTF you smoking? Gimme some plz?
10/25/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Haisly
Probably because Blizz couldn't give two f***s about updating their models or at the very least, talking minimum effort here, making sure my female worgens hair doesn't clip through 90% of my helms

Yeah there's a reason I mog-hide every helm.
Because everyone is #teamedward
I am on the endangered species list :(
I kill them all.