368 Sv Hunter, LF Weekend raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently in a guild with some friends and am currently 5/8 H, and i'm looking for a guild to push into mythic with (Willing to transfer server). I am looking for a guild thats currently 7/8H or 8/8H and above. I am able to raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:30 EST and onwards. I am also able to raid on Sunday but not for as long.

I started playing this game in MoP, but i never really raided at all t'ill ToS in legion, and i finshed 9/9H, and in Antorus i only raided for a few weeks and quit until BFA, i think i finished with 5/11H. I don't have any mythic experience but i think i can handle mythic raiding.

My ideal guild would be a social, fun having guild with dedication during progress. I have a good mic and headset and am willing to talk if needed, but not too chatty.

If you're interested: https://raider.io/characters/us/doomhammer/Devislove
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/doomhammer/Devislove
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/13587421#difficulty=3
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/578870/

If you want to contact me, Btag is Dev#11254

Thanks for your interest! :)
Survivalists-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

Our goal is to provide a fun and enjoyable guild environment for all. From raiding, doing Mythic +'s, to leveling, it can be found here. We are a mature guild, with no DRAMA BS, leave that at the door.

Our raiding environment goals are to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our roster for the for raid. The leadership has been raiding together for three years.

The leadership has AOTC for Uldir. The guild is fresh, the leadership is not.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Saturday and Sunday from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7 p.m., real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* DBM, and other proper add-ons should be utilized for raid.
If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Our current progression 8/8 heroic, 2/8 M. Killing Zek''voz this weekend!

Retired Raiders is formed from a core group that has raided together for years. We've accomplished top 100 US guild as a former guild. We are now looking to tone it down a couple notches and raid and enjoy the game with friends. That's what it's all about.

With that said, when we raid we are pushing for progression into Mythics. We are currently working to re-build the core 20 man for Mythics. Our raids are structured and efficient and we expect everyone to perform their roles well. If you're a competent player and love the progression game, come join us!

Add my btag Aalyy#1243 or add Bruzin on discord @ Bruz#1069 for more info.

All competent players will be considered but ranged (duh ;D), healers, and an off tank/dps are most needed. Good melee always welcome though.

Raid times are Friday 8:30-12:00am and Sat 6:30 to 12:00 am. We often run late on Saturdays to finish progression.
<Misfits> of <Regency> is currently looking for exceptional ranged dps and healers.
Raid times are as listed 8:30-11:30 est fri/sat.
Teams current progress is 8/8h 1/8m Looking for a few more players that can make times consistently to push farther into mythic progression.
Flasks/food are provided for progression.
We are located on the Malgantis server.
Thank you for your time, if any further questions you can send me a battle.net friend request at Chriztoph#1117 or fill out an application at http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/
Hi Devislove, we're looking to add a few more to start mythic raiding soon! We've been around for 5+ years, and have done the mythic thing in the past (WoD) . We recently decided we wanted to do the same in BfA so now we're searching for a few more cool peeps to play with! Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Lets talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 8/8 Heroic! is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Hello!

If you have any flexibility with Wednesday we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
    • Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
    • Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
    • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
    • A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
    • Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
    As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
    Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 2/8M 8/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - CE

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM)
  • Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hit me up if your still looking. We are looking to add a few dps to our roster.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael'thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who's goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school. Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
    Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
    Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
    2/8M

Current Openings:
    RDPS: Mage or Lock
    MDPS: Warrior, DH, Surv Hunter or Rogue
    Healers: None
    Tanks: Tank with viable DPS offspec
    ***If you don't see your spec listed still apply if you are interested***

Contact info:
    My Btag: Lukien#1938
    Officer Btag: Kernols#1905
    You sound like a good fit for us!

Enrage Timer might be a good fit for you - we raid 8-11 PST fri-sat and we're 2/8M with good progress on Zekvoz.

We are recruiting a strong hunter and all other roles as well.

Feel free to btag me if you'd like to hear more!

Defarge#1628 or abPetrova#1987

We are located on Proudmoore.
    <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
    Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
    Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
    Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy