Two of same class.

General Discussion
I've got one of each class on my main server, and a few off server alts. At the end of Legion I had capped:

4 Demon Hunters
3 Warriors
2 Paladins
2 Death Knights
2 Priests
2 Hunters
2 Warlocks
1 of everything else

No particular preference for DHs, just figured I may as well make one on each server I play on.
10/30/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Vileesia
Hiya. So, I was curious if anyone has leveled more than one of the same class. I’ve had an itch to make a frost mage, since this toon is arcane. I don’t really like switching specs, but I do feel a bit silly about leveling a second mage.
Has anyone ever done two or more of the same class? Mainly just curious about this.

I have for transmutations,several mages and pallies, i just feel better to have specs that are different.Mainly to know which one from the other.
4 rogues 4 hunters, but only 3 out of that lot have made it to 120 from 110 so far. I'm leveling the singles first.
I actually have 1 mage for each spec... granted one's Horde, one's Alliance, and the other is on a different server.
You should never feel silly about what you want to do in a video game. It's ultimately your time and rolling another of the same class doesn't harm anyone. There's a 50 alt cap for a reason, have at it!
Two locks, both affliction. One human and one Void Elf. Got the human (my main) maxed out on her professions and exalted with all the BfA reps. Now I focus on the Void Elf as, well, she looks really cool with that heritage armor.
Hunters - 8
Warriors - 4
Warlocks - 2
Shamans - 2
Rogues - 3
Mages - 3
Priests - 2
Druid - 1
Demon Hunter - 1
Death Knight - 2
Paladins - 2
Monks - 2
One horde and one alliance for every class.
Yes.

There is no such thing as "too many Dwarves"
With the exception of Monk. I have at least two of each class I play one horde one alliance.

Demon Hunter
Druid
Mage
Priest
Paladin
Rogue
Warlock
This thread makes me super happy... and normal feeling.

10/30/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Seyliah
I've leveled about 4 different druids to level cap. "Oh, I want to be on an RP server." "Oh, now I want to be Horde." "Oh, I like trolls better than Tauren actually.", reasons like that.

So true! I'm also too influenced by seeing other peoples' characters. "Oh my gosh, that Draenei paladin looks badass - I want to be that! Oh wait, that Blood Elf looks epic. I want to be that!"

I do feel like I am making the decision to reroll more often this expansion though, as I find the playstyle of many classes to be lackluster.
1 toon of every spec here! 3 120s, 23 110s, after that they range from 40ish to 20. One day I will have all at max level.
10/30/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Vileesia
Hiya. So, I was curious if anyone has leveled more than one of the same class. I’ve had an itch to make a frost mage, since this toon is arcane. I don’t really like switching specs, but I do feel a bit silly about leveling a second mage.
Has anyone ever done two or more of the same class? Mainly just curious about this.

I have two priests and two mages. Only one 120, the others are 110 and 101. Mainly because I have two accounts. Having two mages is definitely convenient for travel purposes.
Because of all these stupid allied races, we're at the point we have so many races, but fewer classes that you HAVE to have duplicates.

I'm just glad I'm super-casual and only had 5-6 classes before they started this BS. I would have hated to already have a mage.. and then want to level a Nightborne Mage, too. Just one more reason we as players should be HATING this allied race crap.
I've leveled numerous hunters, priests, warlocks, and shamans. Race mostly but sometimes, before the undelete, it's because I've deleted them.
120 druids. That's a lot of druids man...
I got five classes with two each class. They are split each faction. Then I got the rest of the classes 1 each.
I have... um.. lots of multiples of the same class. Some are on the other faction and some are just because I like the class.

With the limited number of classes and all the races to try out it's inevitable.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)
I level paladins I have over 80 paladins a 10 prot paladins as a 10 man boxing team... prot paladins is all I play :)
I don't even like playing more than one faction. I can't imagine playing more than one of the same class.