If they don't show a Goblin/Worgen update at BlizzCon...

General Discussion
I will be so sad.

It's one of the few things I have been looking forward to in WoW, everybody cross fingers!

I hope they give fem goblins the ability to close their eyes properly, better rounded boobs and some facial expression.

Also hope they fix the worgen... everything. The entire head for females, maybe less snarly on both of them. I'd love it if they got an optional tail toggle like with the straight backed orcs.

Ooh, and if two forms could also be a toggle so I could fight in human form sometimes? That would be awesome.
I honestly think that they will. I mean, they kept saying they're working on it, there's been no word at all... and people have been asking for it for a while. Every time it comes up, they're working on it. They hopefully want to make it perfect. What better time to give people these updates and show them off than Blizzcon? I am being optimistic about it, but it only makes sense to me.
I could swear they announced new models last year. Why do they do that.
they've been working on them since WoD, these better be the best god damn models in the game.
Get ready to be sad, OP.
They better introduce both new models along side their heritage armor.

And soon..
Come here ya big lug of an orc let me give ya a big hug.

Whispers " its ok we can sob together "

But to add i really feel it they should be almost ready by now. :)
11/01/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Smadinker
Get ready to be sad, OP.

I'm already pretty sad at the state of Bfa, so I'm hoping a model update might help rekindle my excitement to grind.

11/01/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Buzzkîll
Come here ya big lug of an orc let me give ya a big hug.

Whispers " its ok we can sob together "

But to add i really feel it they should be almost ready by now. :)

Here's hoping!
It's safe to expect it. I can't wait. I want to look scary and fluffy.
I've wanted to make a Worgen, but they look so terrible. It'd be nice to see them look good so I can make one.
why work on that when they could be giving belves a new eye color! priorities, man, priorities!

>_<
Also one of my hopes for their Blizzcon announcement.

Updated models and Night Elf Worgen Allied Race because everyone knows Night Elf Worgens were more vicious, savage and badass than regular Night Elfs and Regular Gilnean Worgens. The Alliance need that savageness if you ask me, because we definitely don't have it with the current Night Elfs. I doubt they'd be happy with the Tree Burning.
Blizzard: Don't worry everyone! We've heard your outcry for new models for Worgen and Goblin, and late into Legion, we decided that it was time that said wait is over. Introducing...ROBOGNOMES!
Optimistic View

"It's been long overdue but here are the new Goblin and Worgen models!"

*Crowd applauds as the new models are unveiled before them*

Pessimistic View

"We're sorry to announce that Goblin and Worgen models have been pushed back until the next expansion. Trust us, you'll get them Soon™ enough!"

*Crowd is mostly silent save for a few groans and hisses at the back row*
I just want to be able to wear something on my worgen and not have the model fold the chestpiece into another dimension.
As a goblin player, I have my fingers crossed that Blizzard will deliver.
Blizzcon announcement:

Worgen and Goblins have been deleted since no one plays them. However 2 new elf races will be available for those players to swap to.
I think we would have seen a leak/datamine by now if they were close to being ready. Don't get your hopes up.

Sucks.
theres a leaked image of the new Worgen model on the wow subreddit

https://i.imgur.com/LlcI0KM.png
11/01/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Senseimoonk
theres a leaked image of the new Worgen model on the wow subreddit

https://i.imgur.com/LlcI0KM.png

2 much kibble