Dual Wield UH

Death Knight
2 handed frost and Dual Wield UH please
You’re boring
They need to make 2h frost pleas bannable.
11/01/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Inxe
You’re boring

Thx bb
11/01/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Defacex
Dual Wield UH

only if unholy also gets howling blast.

RIP 32/39
no.

People hate change and new ideas. Good luck getting feedback other than "No" and "never going to happen."

To me, UHDK feels like it should be the dual wield spec. UH is a rot pet class and bursts with Unholy Frenzy or pets. The top damage is DoTs, Melee, Pet melee, other pet melee. Festering strike hits for 10k if you are lucky. lol

You would think frost DK would be the two hand spec based on the "slow juggernaut" theme. Obliterate would be much better with 2h.
11/02/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Diecruxx

People hate change and new ideas. Good luck getting feedback other than "No" and "never going to happen."

To me, UHDK feels like it should be the dual wield spec. UH is a rot pet class and bursts with Unholy Frenzy or pets. The top damage is DoTs, Melee, Pet melee, other pet melee. Festering strike hits for 10k if you are lucky. lol

You would think frost DK would be the two hand spec based on the "slow juggernaut" theme. Obliterate would be much better with 2h.

This is 100% my thoughts as well

If by people you mean Blizzard then sure. Its Blizzard who took steps to break every iteration of DW unholy in the past because that wasnt how they wanted the spec to be played and it was Blizzard who broke a semi functioning 2h spec that showed its face during the BfA beta.

Now if by people you mean those of us on these DK forums reminding those who continue to cry for 2h frost to return as to WHY it just wasnt good for the spec to have a sub spec and want the fundamentally broken aspects of the class to be addressed BEFORE looking for simple bolt ons such as 2h Frost to be addressed then I'd say you need to get your eyes checked.
No leave my spec alone
Unholy with a two handed sword and a spell blade. Castable abilities. Way cooler.
nothing new about this idea.
frost is amazing in raid and good enough to take in mythic+. leave it alone other than buffing pvp talents.
I would usually say the more options the merrier...if only it wasn't so painfully obvious that you are just being facetious.

One-handed caster Unholy would be cool.
Why should there be any restriction? The only impact either D/W or 2H have is on white damage from auto attacks. Let us play what we want to play.
No, i agree with you wanting Dual Wield frost, but i dont want Dual Wield Unholy. Dk is not a class to play as Dual Wield.
dw unholy... hell yes. and why not 2 2H'ers while u at it?
Yuck.

All for 2h Frost just don't give us your crummy tooth pick necessity.
One blade places the infection, the other causes it to explode. DW Unholy has been a monster throughout history, let it live Blizzard.

Oh and let Death Knights sheathe one handers on our backs, thanks.
I say 1 handed big flail and a boneshield

This exactly, or how about two handed option? Tune the obliterate and frost strike numbers taking into account two handed doesn't get rune of razor ice. Pump that into obliterate so obliterate actually obliterates:)

Hated it when frost lost two handed, then this warlock lost meta.. Thanks a lot blizzard