Terrors of Darkshore

Moon Guard
New cutscene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKS0Jq9U_E
Glad to see the Night Elves finally getting good again... even if, knowing Blizzard's track record, it's only for a cinematic. When was the last time Malfurion was so pissed off? I'd say never.
I really am happy to see Night Elves rightfully aggressive, but I'm also pretty dubious towards if they'll get a satisfying pay off.

I feel like using the Darkshore Warfront as an outlet could hurt the narrative, as the meta of that gameplay makes things a constant tug of war; after everything that the race has been put through, I want to see a rewarding conclusion.
When Nightsong begins playing and you see the night elf army with all the wisps and soldiers, and Tyrande and Malfurion standing there... gave me chills. I cannot wait!
Didn't really get to comment on this earlier when I saw it at the opening thing; Good to see that the elves aren't particularly taking it lying down. Looking somewhat forward to 8.1, not as much as 8.2 though.
11/02/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Alison
I really am happy to see Night Elves rightfully aggressive, but I'm also pretty dubious towards if they'll get a satisfying pay off.

I feel like using the Darkshore Warfront as an outlet could hurt the narrative, as the meta of that gameplay makes things a constant tug of war; after everything that the race has been put through, I want to see a rewarding conclusion.

Yeah, I'm skeptical. We already know the scenarios are the usual 10 minute on-rails singleplayer experience that set us up for the Warfront stalemate, but this was called a main feature of the expansion, so surely they're not going to leave it unresolved forever... not like anyone's going to want to have them back in their current state once the gear is irrelevant.
A broken race with nothing left to lose but themselves
Considering how much of a trainwreck the questlines in Darkshore have been on the PTR, even with the ‘fixes’, it’s hard to be hyped or excited for the Kaldorei kicking !@# since... they don’t really do that because the Forsaken have the biggest plot armor in that storyline. Not to mention the ‘voluntary necromancy’ of a couple of characters in that storyline that has baffled everyone who’s heard about it. Honestly this patch won’t be nice to the Kaldorei, and that sucks.
How quaint, the unevolved forest trolls have come to show me their fangs. Let me show you mine.