Virtual ticket was a complete waste of money

General Discussion
Honestly I've never been this disappointed. Blizzcon is actually the most hype thing for me usually.

Sad the company has devolved into complete garbage. A complete waste of money.
When did GD turn into Yelp?
11/02/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Mistblossom

Sorry I'm just disappointing i wasted $50 on complete trash.
11/02/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Vagaboondo
11/02/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Mistblossom

Blizzcon is usually trash every other year. i mean last blizzcon was only good cause we got the BFA announcement.
The kiddies are out tonight with their torches and pitchforks. Their elite reasoning of everything is trash and garbage. High level thinking.
aside from the diablo debacle, you honestly can't expect "new expansion" level hype on a blizzcon year where we are fresh into a new expansion.
Huh? How could you be disappointed what did you really expect? I'm shocked people would even spend money on the garbage. Even worse is you can watch the gutter garbage for free... you only have yourself to blame.
nobody to blame but yourself. signs were all there. at least you didnt fly to blizzcon and spend hundreds of dollars.
11/02/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Vagaboondo
Honestly I've never been this disappointed. Blizzcon is actually the most hype thing for me usually.

If you have an issue here's a tissue

I'm actually thrilled I didn't go to Blizzcon this year because I had to look after my grandmother. If I paid all that expense and got what was shown I would have been furious.
11/02/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Hindering
11/02/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Vagaboondo

Blizzcon is usually trash every other year. i mean last blizzcon was only good cause we got the BFA announcement.
ya we got the BFA announcement. but we didnt get the BFA that was all done its still a mess
11/02/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Inotheran
The kiddies are out tonight with their torches and pitchforks. Their elite reasoning of everything is trash and garbage. High level thinking.

The hypocrites are out tonight with their torches and pitchforks. Their elite reasoning of everyone is trash and garbage. High level thinking.
best blizzcon year will always be 2010
And that is why I didn’t buy one this year
11/03/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Welshcorgi
nobody to blame but yourself. signs were all there. at least you didnt fly to blizzcon and spend hundreds of dollars.

Honestly? If I could have gone, I would have even if I knew the Diablo fiasco would happen. BlizzCon isn't about the hype for me, it's about meeting up with those I've gained as friends online over the years through Blizzard's games. Would have been interested in having some of the Blizz folks see just why I'm the way I am and what I have to do in order to do things like play WoW (which I can no longer do thanks to their client changes).

To me it's about the people and interacting with them, not the events. That's just icing on the cake for me.
Honestly I've never been this disappointed.

You've led a very sheltered life, or you care about the wrong stuff. Which is it?
what BFA did not teach you nothing. I mean they did in past hype a flying mount to sale then pulled flying away. Then have hype other things to make money and pulled it away, a boat that don't float. like dang get a clue. research on it first.

I learned my lesson with that ticket 3 years ago. You can see more of blizzcon watching streamers in twitch than with that stupid ticket.

Live and learn my friend.

Theres a sucker born every minute, don't add yourself to that pool.
Yeah I shouldve bought toilet paper instead.
Yeah but what about getting to see ugly people in good cosplay?