Only two Tortollan quests... again.

Quests
Once again, Tortollans are emissary and once again, there are only TWO quests on all of the islands. I haven't been doing them since I got exalted, so there should be a ton of them.

Seriously, this is the same issue we had with Kirin Tor, why has nothing been done about this?
You have over two days to do this and multiple resets... what's the issue?
11/03/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Chrace
^^^ This, and also there are always 4 up (2 in Zuldazar and 2 in Kul' Tiras).

You must have already done some Tortollan wq that still has time left beyond the daily reset before the new emissary spawns.

Just don't do the Tortollan world quests unless it expires by daily reset and you will always have at least 3 of them up. I know this for a fact.
No theres always been at least 3 turtles available at any given time. You're just not seeing the third. Possibly the one at Terrace of the Devoted in Voldun as it is about 2 feet away from the flight path, although if you're alliance with warmode be prepared for the horde to sit there.

You can go to wowhead and under the tools dropdown theres a world quest option and you can select which factions you want to see and it will show you all that are available.
11/03/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Chrace

THE ISSUE IS LACK OF CONTENT.. and a lack of proper beta time.