Will You Betray Sylvanas?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 14 Next
Sylvanas has betrayed Azeroth, so yes.
Yes, because anything is better than Sylvanas
11/08/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Tykho
I'd never betray my queen.

All you traitors will get what's coming to you.

Yes, you will. As well as the other banshee bootlickers.
if she is red she is dead
11/08/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Degas
Otherwise, I swore the Blood Oath. Whether or not I agree with her methods, I'll follow my Warchief.
you didn't, though.
none of us swore anything to anyone.

We're murderhobos.
It makes me feel good knowing there are more loyalists than there are traitors.
11/10/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Cantaloupe
11/08/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Degas
Otherwise, I swore the Blood Oath. Whether or not I agree with her methods, I'll follow my Warchief.
you didn't, though.

We're murderhobos.

Every member of the horde swears a blood oath to the Warchief.
11/10/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Artanu
Don't count on it.
Saurfang's a crybaby.
it's gonna be epic as hell when you hear out of nowhere Metzen voice like "sylvanas. you have betrayed the horde and you will answer for your crimes." and the doomhammer comes flying out and smashes her with thunder and lightning. the awesome sauce will be overflowing that day
Right now all my Horde characters would betray Sylvanas. Push her out of power and out of the Horde. Let her wander and try to come to an understanding of her mistakes. (Most likely she will be Lich King 2.0 and that saddens me.)
I'd betray her for a Klondike bar.

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. But I was pleasantly surprised at the results. Methinks there are a lot of closet Sylvanas fans on these forums who probably just don't say anything out of fear of catching flack considering how hostile the rhetoric here is towards us.
11/10/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Momimfotm

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. But I was pleasantly surprised at the results. Methinks there are a lot of closet Sylvanas fans on these forums who probably just don't say anything out of fear of catching flack considering how hostile the rhetoric here is towards us.
I've noticed the opposite to be true on these forums. What you're describing sounds more like r/wow.
I think Sylvanas is an overplayed stupid character that fits perfectly with the "strong female" character crap they are pushing this expansion. Never seen so many females represented. Syl is boring though, Jaina is a REAL good character.
11/10/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Momimfotm

I've noticed the opposite to be true on these forums. What you're describing sounds more like r/wow.

I've literally seen comments on here calling Sylvanas fans a "cancer" with other posters expressing the wish that Sylvanas fans should have their accounts deleted. Even saw a post where someone conveyed a heartfelt desire to curbstomp her fans. But of course you hate us so you're probably fine with that behavior being directed our way...
11/10/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Artanu
11/10/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Cantaloupe
... you didn't, though.

We're murderhobos.

Every member of the horde swears a blood oath to the Warchief.

Even better when you consider probably like half of the "yes" answers are butthurt Alliance players :P No one cares watchu gonna do on your barely used Horde alt, bluebois.
She crossed the line with Teldrassil and justice will be brought on her. As a death knight this faction war is absurd and everything she does only weaken the armies of Azeroth.

It really is funny tho that she got that plot shield on her which makes everyone that follow/meet her mindless hunches, especially Baine that looks like a fool each time he shows up or how can we forget the alliance leaders that met her in undercity and let her go.
... I've noticed the opposite to be true on these forums. What you're describing sounds more like r/wow.

I've literally seen comments on here calling Sylvanas fans a "cancer" with other posters expressing the wish that Sylvanas fans should have their accounts deleted. Even saw a post where someone conveyed a heartfelt desire to curbstomp her fans. But of course you hate us so you're probably fine with that behavior being directed our way...

L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R
11/10/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Momimfotm
But of course you hate us so you're probably fine with that behavior being directed our way...
I don't hate you, calm the hell down. That kinda talk isn't cool for anything involving a video game.
11/11/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Grandblade
11/10/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Momimfotm
But of course you hate us so you're probably fine with that behavior being directed our way...
I don't hate you, calm the hell down. That kinda talk isn't cool for anything involving a video game.

Literally shaking right now.