Will You Betray Sylvanas?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
11/05/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Chilayllenn
http://www.strawpoll.me/16784349

I'll admit, I don't play Horde and never will but I'm curious as to what the Horde players want.

-Do they want Thralls Horde?

-Or do they want a Garroshs?

If I still played Horde I would in a heart beat. Though, I would not consider it betrayal as she as already betrayed the Horde.
I have 9 Horde toons who are 110-120 so I'd have to answer for each:

No
Probably
Yes
Undecided
Undecided
Yes
Undecided
Undecided
Yes
I totally support the Banshee Queen and all her endeavors.

*sees worn cloak toy*

Well Saurfang's not so bad.
In a heartbeat, if a had one.

By the way, what’s Blizzard doing to Paris. I am in the arrival area at Charles De Gaule this afternoon and multiple signs with Blizzard on them and certain suspicious individuals flocking about.
11/05/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Dirge
In a heartbeat, if a had one.

By the way, what’s Blizzard doing to Paris. I am in the arrival area at Charles De Gaule this afternoon and multiple signs with Blizzard on them and certain suspicious individuals flocking about.
They do have a studio in Paris.

I'll admit, I don't play Horde and never will but I'm curious as to what the Horde players want.

Yep moment I get to 120 and my other horde toons do we are all going to betray Slyvanas I see her end game which is killing all the of the alliance and keeping some humans for breeding for body replacment parts for the undead..... And then she will go about killing all the Orcs Taurens and Blood elfs she has no regard for the living..

She is only using the horde to her own endgame..... She must be slain for the betterment of everyone anyone following her is willing to commit more genocide Night elfs are going extinct slowly due to her actions of killing millions of civlians in the tree... And we all know night elfs rarely reproduce so their numbers took a massive hit I would esitmate...

Their is likely 200-300k night elfs left since their home area like 2-3 million were killed by Slyvanas in her evilness..

The point is we must kill her this expansion or next one she is evil and just wants all the living dead and raised as undead like Arthras she is no better then him and must be put down....

I liked Sylvy until they marysued her.

This sylvanuts my horde toons would betray in a new york minute.
Seems split pretty evenly so far

Yes - 53 votes.
No - 50 votes.
Both - 5 votes.
Nah.
All those who voted that if they would betray her, surely they support Varok, and I ask them, in the future, will betray Varok when he becomes a villain?

By the way, I think that the survey is not correct either, it is obvious that the alliance will vote yes. This is a problem of the horde, but good try.
I'll betray the feminist queen in a heartbeat

But neither of those are our choices. We have Sylvanas's Horde and Saurfang's Horde.

Just because one may be closer to the other doesn't meant they're the same.

LOL If I could I'd spit roast her in the fires of Teldrassil.
Never.
Sylvanas betrayed the Horde first so it's only fair the Horde betray her.
My Troll Druid already decided to side with Saurfang. She isn't a fan of the current power structure.

I don't know which way my Blood Elf Paladin will go at this time. At this time it is looking like she will side with Sylvanas. However, I won't know until she makes that decision.
11/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Lunafreÿa
All those who voted that if they would betray her, surely they support Varok, and I ask them, in the future, will betray Varok when he becomes a villain?

By the way, I think that the survey is not correct either, it is obvious that the alliance will vote yes. This is a problem of the horde, but good try.

I agree with this 100%.

Can’t really count the vote of someone that used their BfA boost on that Horde alt they always wanted.
I cut all ties with the horde back in legion . . . How does one betray that which they never served?
I'd betray her happily if I could just betray the Horde entirely, and the Alliance, and just go off in my own neutral faction.

Betraying her to go into...another part of the Horde? Eh, I guess I'd have to play the story and decide then.
Never