Why is Blizzard not closing all these politics threads?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Moderation doesn't usually happen right away.

But rest assured they will do a clean sweep and dole out any and all punishments as they see fit.
honestly i am also surprised
I dont always approve of moderation but whenever things come to politics I seen people become enraged and fight each other and it can cause riots property damage abuse... All sorts of problems America is always going on and on about politics its annoying....

Most other countries in the world dont go on about it 24/7 365 days a year..

Sometimes I just get worn out by it and dont wish to see it in a video game I play for enjoyment a bit hard to get it when people are all going on about politics and identity crap (aka which party you align with )
11/06/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Nozomd
Why is Blizzard not closing these threads they have no place in a video game.
And should be removed I already reported quite a few yet their still up.

Video games are suppose to be an escape from reality I hate it when people try to bring the real world into it.

They're busy voting, like we all should be (here in the US, at least).
Just report and move on nothing else can be done til they decide to get around to it

Video games are suppose to be an escape from reality I hate it when people try to bring the real world into it.

They're barely got to work. It is noon where I am, so 10 AM where they are. Folks usually say hello, grab some coffee (or tea, or a soda, or whatever), turn on their PCs, maybe have a morning meeting, or whatever before sitting down to get into the day.

It's coming. Not to worry.
Because that would be like holding back the tide.
I don't know, but I wish they would. I agree, this is not the platform for these types of discussions, and I am personally sick and tired of hearing/reading about politics everywhere I go. I am so very glad that the worst of it will be over today.
Because they’re busy removing Diablo’s dislikes and comments on YouTube.
Of all the screaming and crying that usually goes on in the forums, it is politics that gets your panties in a bunch?

I mean, they'll be deleted eventually, but you guys always have the option of, you know, not clicking on/reading the threads.
11/06/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Kharneus
Then go play the actual video game, instead of looking at the forums. The forums aren't and have never been an "escape from reality".

They are, however, designed for discussion on the game. There is no reason to talk about politics here, other than to incite anger from the opposing party. If you notice, no one is actually speaking about the politics involved in the voting, only throwing insults at the opposite view. No one has mentioned the topics, only the color they went with (on both sides). Let's not pretend anyone is deep, and thoughtful while killing monsters in a video game.
Its to keep people distracted from the Blizzcon fallout.

Because you touch yourself at night. (and during the day too, you thought no one knew, didn't you.)
They haven't deleted them because... politics.

Also saying politics has no part in a video game is funny considering the amount of politics in this expansion on both sides right now...
@OP: Meh, give it til tomorrow to start 404ing these threads. At least their good reminders to everyone to exercise their democratic rights and vote now today.
It depends on the thread. If the mods agree with it, it will stay up.

If they disagree with it, it will be deleted soon.
Because General Chat, is, well, General Chat.

No where does it state that posts about politics are not allowed.

If you don't like the subject matter, then don't read the posts. It's that simple.
Did you see what happened to facebook? Mark Zuckerbois human skin costume almost dissolved from all the panicing 1000 lizards he is made out of.