[H] 370 Enh Shaman LF Heroic raiding guild

Area 52
Looking for a mature raiding guild that raids on Mondays/Wednesday and Optional Weekends.

Preferably I'd like to stick to just heroic, but depending on the guild may be open to do Mythic content.

I am 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic experience.

I also have a 376 ilvl Hunter friend who is also looking for a guild.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or on this post.

Thank you for your time!
I should also note that my availability to raid will open up in roughly 8 weeks. I'd then be able to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently I am not able to as my GF is in night courses at college and I have to watch the kiddos! :D
Hi Garwulf,

I'd like to throw this out there for a long-term consideration as our team runs on M/T and conflicts with your current availability. We could certainly talk in a few weeks if you were interested. We have room for both you and your hunter friend.

<Ex Inferno> Team Green is looking for DPS (especially shaman!) We are currently 8/8H, 1/8M. Check out our info here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767757553

You can also check out our community and see if any of our other teams (that are more friendly to your raid availability) are something you'd be interested in. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767736819

Feel free to jump into our discord server (link at the bottom of either of those) and browse around! If you like what you see, tag @hello in #general and we'll chat with you.

Good luck! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira
Greetings Comrade!

I come to you from Aegis of Chaos, a late evening adult raiding guild on Area 52. Our raid times are 8 to 11 EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays but have no worries if you can only make 1 night for a while. We are quite flexible and have a handful of raiders that can only make 1 night.
Our main focus is heroic raid, and the only mythic we dabble with are dungeons. Currently we are 7 of 8 Heroic and have a G'huun lockout we are pursuing tomorrow, 11/7.

For further information, you can contact myself (razalghull#1687 or discord razalghull#9393), guild master Lat (Kram#1676) or joint-recruitment officer Jiubb (Ledgo#1922) on Battle.net. We look forward to hearing from you and playing together!
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(BfA = Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N
Legion = Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Hello,

In case you're interested here's our info:

**Just Transferred to Horde on US-Area 52 from Alliance US-Proudmoore**

Raid Times (EST)
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM

Apply Here: http://asteriskguild.com (may change to http://zenithguild.com soon)

Who are we?
Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our raid is comprised of highly-skilled and team oriented players that are self-motivated to achieve the goals we have set out to accomplish. Boss strategies are discussed constantly via discord and we actively look for the best way to approach an encounter together.

Our leadership has a decorated history of leading progression guilds at a high level. They are pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. As we are progression focused, we value: performance, dedication, and community over all things. If you have talent, but are not willing to put in the work or have a poor attitude, then you are not for us. You are expected to go above and beyond to maintain your spot on our mythic progression team.

Apply if the following are true:
You want to progress at a high level with minimal time invested
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You put in time outside of raid to improve your performance
You put in time outside of raid to research encounters
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You can pick up a class and master it within a reasonable amount of time
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate
The Recruitment Process:
Once you have completed reading through our "About Us" page on our website, you may go to the application page by clicking "Apply" on our website. Fill out the simple form and wait for a response from one of our leaders.

Once you are contacted, you will be setup with an officer for an interview. Interviews take roughly 10-20 minutes. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities, history, and personality.

If we decide to move forward from the interview process, we will conduct a trial run and make a final decision on whether to take you on as a trial or not. Once in the guild, you will be promoted to our trial rank (Aspirant), and will run content with us for the next couple weeks. We offer constant feedback on what needs to be improved or changed during this process, and if denied onto the raid team, you are welcome to stay on as a member.

Contact List:
Ruloh#11722 – Raid Lead
Lilith#12189 – Co-Raid Lead
Dammascus#1499 – Recruitment