Race changing: Female Worgens ruined?

General Discussion
11/08/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Aeirayvia
11/08/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Wiccan
...According to the developers, they will look mean. In combat, where you'd think they would. Outside of combat though they'll look like the dapper Victorian gents and ladies they actually are.

Playable Worgen are not feral, they are not savages. No reason to be snarling twenty-four seven. XD

People don't seem to understand this. A canines natural face is relaxed - it's only aggressive if they're angry / threatening / attacking something. Dogs and wolves don't just run around perma snarling.

-leans in and whispers- They think if it's a scary ugly beast, it'll separate them from the 'furries'. It's all just in their heads. ;D
Nope, but then again I look amazing no matter what.
I never liked the female worgen's look, so I made all male ones instead. The new updated look doesn't look that much better. Unless there is something amazing with different customization for the things i do not like, I won't be ever making a female worgen lol

(all I can say is, maybe they should add a paper bag helm mog option... just race gender locked to female worgen... lol)

Sorry to anyone who does like it, just my opinion.
Thx for the links :) IDK, I think they look fine.
The new female models are vastly improved from the current abomination.

I personally wish the new models looked a little more "dangerous female werewolf" and a little less "furry fanservice" but honestly they are still an obvious improvement.
Believe me, I'd be the first to do a race/sex change if the Disney-eyed cute model they showed was going to be the only model for fem worgens, but don't worry, it's not. We'll also have glowing eyes as an option, and I'm willing to bet there will be more aggressive faces available. Regardless of everyone's personal taste, though, the new models needed to happen. Like, really needed to happen.
I like the bottom version of this suggested edit..

https://imgur.com/clYxnUc
In regard to the female worgen update I like to use the phrase “worse than I hoped, but better than I expected.”
11/08/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Castalol
11/08/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Mistrusa
Anyone else race changing if the female worgen model goes through that way? It looks far worse then current model. I will likely go Void Elf. What about you?

Okay, just gonna say this out right. But what do you want female worgen to look like?

Like they do now, but with better fur/texture. No "cute eyes", no "furry appeal".... a little snarl works for me. I don't want to look "cute" or even "nice", but I also don't want to be totally ugly. Something with warning/attitude would be nice.
Anyone else race changing if the female worgen model goes through that way? It looks far worse then current model. I will likely go Void Elf. What about you?

Okay, just gonna say this out right. But what do you want female worgen to look like?

A mix between alpha and current model combining the customization.
11/08/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Mistrusa

Like they do now, but with better fur/texture. No "cute eyes", no "furry appeal".... a little snarl works for me. I don't want to look "cute" or even "nice", but I also don't want to be totally ugly. Something with warning/attitude would be nice.

So would you be fine with the model if they added a face that has shifty eyes and a slight snarl?
We maybe look a bit too clean. But given how much time has passed, it kind of makes sense the form might look a bit less ragged and misshapen by now -- especially given Goldrinn's probably not throwing so much bad vibes our way after the events of Legion. If they blend the visual update in with a heritage quest to call it out, it can work very well as a story update.

At this point, looking scary in combat should be largely the job of dynamic animation and expression. I do hope they keep some creepy looking options available for customization, and the glowing eyes will help. I'm happy playing something a bit cuter, but other players should be able to do their thing too. Plus we still have feral worgen running around, and a lot of leftover Cata dogs still spacing out over fresh meat etc., so keeping those options will help keep NPCs consistent.

Also I want to be able to use a parachute and not have my face stuck open in this weird >:U expression.
It looks far worse then current model.

I feel like I've heard this complaint before..
Lol

Let’s hope they also cure their constant sniffling sounds.
11/08/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Phontine
It looks far worse then current model.

I feel like I've heard this complaint before..

The moment we lost everything that was special about the original model. I hope the art developers knows which model we're referring to though since they only updated the current.
11/08/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Wiccan
Nope.

They look awesome, I'll be dusting my Worgen off and pulling them out of retirement. <3
11/08/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Swiftraven
you prefer your current abomination of a model over the new one?

oh well... opinions are opinions

*gag*
Current female worgen are and always have been the worst player model this game has ever created, including any Vanilla WoW models and all their triangular mouths.
I strongly suggest that OP invest in a stronger prescription pair of glasses or contacts.

Additionally, new worgen will be getting the option of glowing eyes so Male and Female Worgen can look like the same species.
oooh