Horde, we gotta change the world

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Sylvanas is destroying our communities with violence. She's destroying the Horde. I fought the scourge in Northrend. We bury the dead, NOT RAISE THEM! (Even the Forsaken said this in a quest back in the OLD Tirisfal Glades!). But now Sylvanas is just killing everybody, for no reason, and raising soldiers back from the dead. She EVEN threatened to raise Saurfang, a hero whose own son was raised by the Lich King! Are you kidding? This isn't the Horde I fell in love with in Warcraft 3 when hearing Metzens awesome voice of Thrall and always putting honor first.
But thanks to this latest cinematic (thank you Blizz!!) we know that Manboyanduin and the Allies can't do nothin' to stop Sylvanas. So you know what that means my fellow Horde? That means it's up to us. We gotta stop the villain this time. It's gonna be epic homies. So I ask you to join me changing the world and saving Azeroth and most importantly... getting OUR Horde back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvEnHogDB3I
Okay, i'll rebel against Sylvanas, but not behind Saurfang.

He's just a suicidal coward working with the Alliance now, Sylvanas may suck but at least she's active
Sylvanas days are numbered. For the Horde! Lok'tar ogar! This time we get to be the heroes!
If I died I'd rather be raised, thanks
11/08/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Swiftraven
Okay, i'll rebel against Sylvanas, but not behind Saurfang.

He's just a suicidal coward working with the Alliance now, Sylvanas may suck but at least she's active

He was a suicidal coward, but Zappyboi changed that. And he's not working with the Alliance he's working for the Alliance, like the filthy mutt he is.

Bloody... orcs...
Always blood elves who want to be mindless slaves to Sylvanas. Smh.
11/08/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Swiftraven

He is a hero of the Horde and he isn't working "with" the Alliance. There's no evidence of that. He just needed awhile to think up a plan, and Anduin letting him out with no strings attached isn't something you turn down. If Saurfang was suicidal he woulda actually let Sylvanas kill him and raise him.
11/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Trivelfrank

lol, why would she make me a mindless slave? I'm far too valuable to her with my mind intact. She even lauded my ability to kill. She wouldn't ruin that, I already kill for her.
11/08/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
11/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Trivelfrank

lol, why would she make me a mindless slave? I'm far too valuable to her with my mind intact. She even lauded my ability to kill. She wouldn't ruin that, I already kill for her.

It's okay. I know you like being a pet to Sylvanas. You made that clear. Lok'tar ogar!
Here's a crazy idea: how about we try winning the war and then decide what to do about Sylvanas? Or, we can just throw the win to the Alliance by infighting.
11/08/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
11/08/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Jerrolyn

She tells everyone the same things, sweet child.
11/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Spuddyc
He just needed awhile to think up a plan
Sure. There definitely wasn't a cinematic where he openly told Anduin that his plan was to hope that Anduin would defeat Sylvanas while he sat in jail feeling sorry for himself.

11/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Spuddyc
He is a hero of the Horde
I don't know many heroes that choose to rot in jail and hope their enemy defeats their faction instead of actually doing something.

11/08/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
I could help with this.
11/08/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Blasco
Here's a crazy idea: how about we try winning the war and then decide what to do about Sylvanas? Or, we can just throw the win to the Alliance by infighting.

Homie Sylvanas started the War, not us. The Alliance don't wanna even "win" no war. They king even said "I can't stop her". They want Sylvanas, that's it. I say we give em to her, end this senseless war and focus on rebuilding our communities. And then if the Alliance STILL wanna attack us? Still want beef? Then we give em some war homies. My axes and wolves are ready for THAT war. But this mindless violence? and RAISING THE DEAD? Nah homie, that ain't the Horde I joined.

FOR THE HONOR OF THE HORDE! LOKTAR OGAR!
I play both factions and I am so very tired of the Alliance vs Horde War.

We've teamed together so much, can the war die already? Please?

I support Saurfang's Horde.
I don't know many heroes that choose to rot in jail and hope their enemy defeats their faction instead of actually doing something.

He didn't hope his faction was defeated. He hoped Sylvanas was defeated. Big difference. Plus you think Saurfang, a veteran of every damn war the Horde has fought, would tell all his plans to the Alliance king? Pffft
Death to Sylvanas! Mount her head on the spires of Orgrimmar!
11/08/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Blasco

God I wish this was an option. I dislike some of what Sylvanas is doing and she is toxic for the Horde, but dammit it is naive to make a coup against your leader in the middle of the war.

We would just be crippling ourselves to the Alliance, and I am sure as hell the king's dog and SI:7 knows it.
Once again I have to laugh at the folks mocking Saurfang for being suicidal while standing behind a woman that literally committed suicide because Arthas died. And then she realized she’s an awful person and is now using everyone as a meat shield to avoid Super Hell because she’s just as bad as the man she hated.

Sylvanas is a joke. And while I hate to lose yet another warchief, she’s worse than Garrosh at it so it’s time to get rid of her.
11/08/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Rhuor
Once again I have to laugh at the folks mocking Saurfang for being suicidal while standing behind a woman that literally committed suicide because Arthas died.

such a good point homie