Horde, we gotta change the world

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Trivelfrank
Always blood elves who want to be mindless slaves to Sylvanas. Smh.

Ain't no slave, son. I do it all willingly.
if he has all this honor, he could always challenge her.
no, he is a gutless coward and the boy kings little orc dog.
11/08/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Lorash
Ain't no slave, son. I do it all willingly.

"We aren't slavess!!!..... we aren't slaves!! We freely choose to lick boots and do everything our owners say!!"
11/08/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Mysmalldaggr
Don't mind me while I go burn some trees....

Moved to a property and they left a big bonfire pile of crap out back, I took notes from sylvanas on how to burn a tree though.

:).

You play Nightborne. You're a wannabe Night Elf. Just uglier and more awkwardly dumb looking. Lok'tar ogar!
So many personal attacks because of difference of opinion. This thread does nothing but QQ. People have different visions for their horde, nothing said here will change minds or add to the discussion.
11/08/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Spuddyc
Homie Sylvanas started the War, not us.

Incorrect sir. While it was Sylvanas's idea to attack the Alliance for the sake of the Horde's future INITIALLY, in BTS it was actually SAURFANGS IDEA to occupy Teldrasil. He AGREED that the Alliance had to be permanently crippled so that the Horde could live in peace forever.

This made up idea that the Horde are no different than the Alliance and that the actual Horde just wants to sit around and knit sweaters with the Alliance is sooooo incredibly stupid and I wonder how long you've actually been playing the game because if you bothered to read the quests youd realize how much most of the Horde races actually hate the Alliance.

The ONLY thing Saurfang wasn't on board with was actually burning the tree, hell he was even the one that hired the assassins to weaken the Night Elfs in Ashenvale, I josh you not, go read BTS.

The Horde has always been about "honor" BUT all that means basically is a fair fight in 1v1's lol. No Orc, BE, Undead, Troll or Goblin (Tauren being the ONLY exception maybe) save maybe Thrall, has ever given a !@#$ about the Alliance and in Tides of War Jaina was %^-*!ing to Thrall about the Horde raiding Alliance territories in Durotar and even THRALL basically says "well that sucks @#$ because the Alliance started it"

I have no idea whose %^- the "Sylvanas is the only reason were fighting the Alliance" bull*!@# came from but your deluding yourself. I pray Blizzard keeps Sylvanas as Warchief if for no other reason than to make you fake Horde players change factions.
11/08/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Vynlordros
11/08/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Spuddyc
Homie Sylvanas started the War, not us.

Incorrect sir. While it was Sylvanas's idea to attack the Alliance for the sake of the Horde's future INITIALLY, in BTS it was actually SAURFANGS IDEA to occupy Teldrasil. He AGREED that the Alliance had to be permanently crippled so that the Horde could live in peace forever.

This made up idea that the Horde are no different than the Alliance and that the actual Horde just wants to sit around and knit sweaters with the Alliance is sooooo incredibly stupid and I wonder how long you've actually been playing the game because if you bothered to read the quests youd realize how much most of the Horde races actually hate the Alliance.

The ONLY thing Saurfang wasn't on board with was actually burning the tree, hell he was even the one that hired the assassins to weaken the Night Elfs in Ashenvale, I josh you not, go read BTS.

The Horde has always been about "honor" BUT all that means basically is a fair fight in 1v1's lol. No Orc, BE, Undead, Troll or Goblin (Tauren being the ONLY exception maybe) save maybe Thrall, has ever given a !@#$ about the Alliance and in Tides of War Jaina was %^-*!ing to Thrall about the Horde raiding Alliance territories in Durotar and even THRALL basically says "well that sucks @#$ because the Alliance started it"

I have no idea whose %^- the "Sylvanas is the only reason were fighting the Alliance" bull*!@# came from but your deluding yourself. I pray Blizzard keeps Sylvanas as Warchief if for no other reason than to make you fake Horde players change factions.

It wouldn't be as funny as Blizzard killing off Sylvanas. The flow of tears from Blood Elves and Forsaken would be endless. For the honor of the Horde! Lok'tar ogar!
I wonder how long you've actually been playing the game

Since Warcraft 3 lmao. Have you played it? Maybe you should as it will teach you what the Horde is truly all about.

Incorrect sir.

Nope correct Sir she is Warchief and started the War. Saurfang was convinced of it after she talked him into it but he is beneath her in chain of command.

I pray Blizzard keeps Sylvanas as Warchief if for no other reason than to make you fake Horde players change factions.

This is pathetic.
11/08/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Trivelfrank
It wouldn't be as funny as Blizzard killing off Sylvanas. The flow of tears from Blood Elves and Forsaken would be endless. For the honor of the Horde! Lok'tar ogar!

Well they aren't going to so I'm not worried about it but did you even read my whole post? I just literally proved the "pureblood Horde" you keep ranting about dosent and never has existed.

The flow of tears from Blood Elves and Forsaken would be endless.

I mean this alone tells me your not actually Horde. The Blood Elves, Nightborne, Forsaken, Goblins, and Pandaren are as much Horde as the other 3 races and thats shown in game constantly.
11/09/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Vynlordros
proved

You got a funny notion of "proved".
11/09/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Spuddyc
proved

You got a funny notion of "proved".

I mean everything I listed is in BTS so unless it was retconned already, its all fact. I can get my copy later and read it to you word for word if you'd like.
11/08/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Blasco
Here's a crazy idea: how about we try winning the war and then decide what to do about Sylvanas? Or, we can just throw the win to the Alliance by infighting.

You realize by "winning" the war you give into N'Zoth's desire to weaken you right? The horde and alliance individually cannot stand up to N'Zoth without working together, that much is known. So what better way then to watch us kill each other and strike when were weak? You horde mongrels are so simple minded. There's only one way to stop N'Zoth's plan and that's to kill Sylvannas, kill Azshara, and force him to come out. But as you see in 8.1 xal'atah questline......well things for N'Zoth get better and were doomed.
11/09/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Sinelus
You realize by "winning" the war you give into N'Zoth's desire to weaken you right? The horde and alliance individually cannot stand up to N'Zoth without working together, that much is known. So what better way then to watch us kill each other and strike when were weak? You horde mongrels are so simple minded.

I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory than work with you Alliance dogs! But for real though wasn't this the exact same logic used in Legion? Why cant we just hash it out with no bigger threat? The "we have to stop fighting to defeat the old god/demon/scourage" is sooooo lame, especially for the third time.

I'm hoping Teldrasil was the final straw and the factions will never work together again, that would be a nice change of pace.
11/09/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Vynlordros
its all fact.

Lmao no you are using little things from the books but conveniently slipping in your interpretation of things into them to make it sound like they prove your vision when they don't. U also straw manned like everything I said originally. U ain't proved jack homie.

11/09/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Sinelus
You horde mongrels are so simple minded.

Don't call me a mongrel yo.
Lmao no you are using little things from the books but conveniently slipping in your interpretation of things into them to make it sound like they prove your vision when they don't. U also straw manned like everything I said originally. U ain't proved jack homie.

Nothing I listed was an interpretation. Teldrasil was Saurfangs idea, period. Thrall did snap at Jaina when she suggested the Horde was at fault, period. Like I said, I'd be willing to read it to you word for word but its obvious your willfully ignorant and cant be persuaded from your delusions so ill just let you be.
People seem confused as to why we are at war.

As soon as Sargeras plunged his sword into Azeroth war between alliance and horde was inevitable. Goblins began mining azerite, alliance spies killed Goblins mining Azerite. Alliance mobilized their forces and sent them towards Silithus, where they believed the conflict would take place, which is why darnassus was undefended. A horde council including Saurfang decided to make a decisive blow against the alliance (ignoring Silithus) and take Darnassus. This decision was not made by Sylvanas alone. Instead of taking it they burnt it to the ground, destroying a major power centre for the alliance.

Breaking point for Saurfang was the use of blight on alliance troops at the siege of Lordaeron.

"There must be another way!" For Sylvanus their wasn't, which meant for Saurfang the dream of what the horde had been and could be was over. There was nothing left but to find a way to die.
11/09/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Vynlordros
Nothing I listed was an interpretation

The things you listed don't support your argument, an argument most of which is void to begin with since you argued against a straw man. I never said the Horde should be just like the Alliance or that we should all sit around knitting sweaters you fool. Smh.
11/08/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Trivelfrank
Well, the time has come. Now we have seen Malfurion begin to murder the Horde. In fact, he murders a poor Orc grunt slowly and painfully.

Every single Horde death at the hands of the Night Elves is on one and only one and that one and that is the honorless traitor to the Horde Saurfang

I will never ever support Saurfang ever again. His actions are costing the Horde lives.

Their blood is upon him.

DEATH TO SAURFANG!

VICTORY FOR THE HORDE!
VICTORY FOR THE DARK LADY!
VICTORY FOR SYLVANAS!

Maybe you don't belong in Darkshore and never did? I didn't ask for this war. I had no choice in it. I do not support Sylvanas reckless wars that cost Horde lives.

You do know your boy Saurfang was all gung ho and wanted to go to war with the Alliance too yes?

11/08/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Nadanson
VICTORY FOR THE DARK LADY!
VICTORY FOR SYLVANAS!

A Tauren saying this is a joke!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tauren
Darkness is not considered evil by the tauren, for it is a naturally occurring thing, and therefore right

What you know about the Tauren...is not a lot...if anything at all..maybe not comment at all if you have zero clue what you are talking about?

What you know about loyalty to the Horde...even less

What do I know? If Saurfang had done his duty and obeyed his Warchiefs command in Darkshore Malfurion wouldn't be spilling all the Horde blood that he can. Their deaths are upon Saurfang the traitor to the Orc's, the traitor to his Warchief, the traitor to the Horde
I just wish developers and the accounts they use to promote suarfang would go away. The dude in last 4 expansion was a war heroes who never refused a order. In one he kills children. now he got a sense of honor. Now he refuses to follow a war chief. Don't recall anyone calling for his death all the crap he did under Hellscream.

When was he when Hellscream doing all evil acts. heck were was these so called hoard players during it. They all screaming to make him a raid boss. Same freaking ones doing again with current war chief. Developers stop with this shady endorsement of piss poor writing. Down with delopers and their pushing piss poor writing.
I mean this alone tells me your not actually Horde. The Blood Elves, Nightborne, Forsaken, Goblins, and Pandaren are as much Horde as the other 3 races and thats shown in game constantly.

Allrighty, lets go through the list:

Blood Elves:
Should be livid at Sylvie. She just laced their racial heritage name with Hypocrisy after making them accomplices in a "Fall of Quel'thalas" style act against another group of people. If you think Lor'themar is going to side with her come the time to make a choice, you know !@#$ about your PC race.
Nightborne:
They're new, very new ... and like the other Allied Races they clearly made the mistake of making an assumption about Sylvie's Horde as a whole, based on their interactions with the ONE core horde race they got along with. They'll follow the BEs should a split happen, when they need to take a side.
Forsaken:
The problem with Forsaken as a faction is that they've never really been "Horde". %^-*, the Vanilla opening dialogue straight up says their relationship is an "Alliance of Convenience" and they have "No true loyalty to the Horde". Sylvie's gone so nuts lately that some may even turn against her.
Goblins:
Speaking as a Bilgewater main, the one thing we care about is profit; and the number one rule of profit is you can't enjoy it if you're dead. Us "rats" have no real motivation in this war beyond that, and us "rats" will absolutely bail on a sinking ship (like we did Kazan); we might even save some of the other races while were at it.
Pandaren:
The Houjin are an odd bunch, and bluntly after all that's happened to them under Garrosh its hard to justify why they're part of the Horde atm. However, ideologically they do have some commonalities with the Tauren, and are definitely not the types to side with Sylvie come the time to make a choice.

In Conclusion:
Sylvie's short on friends and that list is getting shorter. Should Saurfang give them another option that wont result in the Horde's destruction by the Alliance (like, for example, finding and retrieving Thrall) so many of them would turn on her it wouldn't even be funny. Turns out, that being a crazed, egocentric, nihilists like Sylvie makes it hard to make and keep friends.