Is our character

Story Forum
11/08/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Dreadmoore
11/08/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Tulek
Sylvanas handled the alliance player character with some kind of asphyxiate magic arrow in the War of Thorns campaign.

Seemed fairly trivial barely an inconvenience.
I've soloed Sylvanas.

uh how
11/08/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Kelrexia
I'm powerful and important enough that Sylvie and Natty put a price on my head this expansion.

...I should find out how much that is. Hey Hordies, could one of you mail me one of the "Wanted" posters for my collection?

Fake news, you're never brought up once during the meetings.

11/08/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Tyierin
uh how

[/quote]

He's a blood DK. They can do almost anything solo in the game.
...I've soloed Sylvanas.

uh how

Death Strike is a hell of a drug.
11/08/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Kelrexia
I'm powerful and important enough that Sylvie and Natty put a price on my head this expansion.

...I should find out how much that is. Hey Hordies, could one of you mail me one of the "Wanted" posters for my collection?

Fake news, you're never brought up once during the meetings.

Sorry Araz, I'm going to take the goblin talking about collecting the bounty on my head over you because...well, it's a goblin talking about money.

And:

Nathanos Blightcaller says: Oh... it's YOU. My, my, this IS a delight!
Nathanos Blightcaller says: I've been looking forward to ending your meddlesome existence for some time.

Natty wants me bad. Almost as much as Sylvie, it looks like.
I’m pretty sure the Alliance kills Rastakhan without any Deus Ex ability with no friendly npcs helping, and the Horde nearly kills Jaina in the same manner. (Probably. We haven’t seen yet how she gets away and how wounded she is).

And both of those characters are at full power. Jaina in particular with how vague and random her power level is depending on the situation. She’s definitely at Siege of Lordaeron power levels and we still beat her.

So we probably are 1/20th the power of those characters. (Mythic raid size and half way between smallest and largest sizes for other difficulties).
11/08/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Ningjinq
I’m pretty sure the Alliance kills Rastakhan without any Deus Ex ability with no friendly npcs helping, and the Horde nearly kills Jaina in the same manner. (Probably. We haven’t seen yet how she gets away and how wounded she is).

And both of those characters are at full power. Jaina in particular with how vague and random her power level is depending on the situation. She’s definitely at Siege of Lordaeron power levels and we still beat her.

So we probably are 1/20th the power of those characters. (Mythic raid size and half way between smallest and largest sizes for other difficulties).

I don't know how that combat with Jaina will be but I think that she is going to fight an army by herself and at the end she will laugh at us while she teleports away...
11/08/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Dreadmoore
I mean, speaking as a Blood Death Knight:

Yes.
11/08/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Kelrexia
Sorry Araz, I'm going to take the goblin talking about collecting the bounty on my head over you because...well, it's a goblin talking about money.
Goblins are known to be impeccably honest when it comes to making money. At least when the method is above board.
Throughout the story it's always been stressed that our strength as heroes is in being able to rally others to our cause. So no, 1 vs 1, we aren't necessarily strong enough to stand toe to toe with the leaders of the various factions/races.

However, us and 19 of our best friends? We would dominate them.
11/08/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Rothiron
11/08/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Kelrexia
Goblins are known to be impeccably honest when it comes to making money. At least when the method is above board.

Bounty hunting is a fine, respectable profession.

I think ya'll Hordies are just jealous that Sylvie is paying attention to me.
11/08/2018 05:39 PMPosted by Saittô
11/08/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Ningjinq

I don't know how that combat with Jaina will be but I think that she is going to fight an army by herself and at the end she will laugh at us while she teleports away...

The fight hasn’t been tested yet but we do know at the end she’s sustained major wounds so she’s not going to do that likely.

Going by the dungeon journal, we first track down her ship on a Zandalari one and at the end we are fighting on a frozen ocean in a blizzard with her flying ship shooting at us.
...I've soloed Sylvanas.

uh how
I was obscenely geared before the prepatch hit, and she offers tons of self healing snacks while disappearing.
I am.

You guys probably aren't.

I defeated possibly the strongest black dragon alive in one-on-one combat.
No, maybe with artifacts, but i don't think that my character could beat even baine.

Racial leaders should be raid bosses, only with the help of 24 murder hobos you should be able to beat them.
No, because plot armor demands lore-npc's always be stronger until the time is right.
Somehow, we can fight Genn in Stormheim (with Nathanos's help) and pretty much come out on top. Try that in the Stormwind scenario with 4 other NPC's, however, and you'll get destroyed.

So, it's based around convenience.
11/09/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Kurogasa
Somehow, we can fight Genn in Stormheim (with Nathanos's help) and pretty much come out on top. Try that in the Stormwind scenario with 4 other NPC's, however, and you'll get destroyed.

that was before or after you had a legendary weapon to fight genn?
11/09/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Kurogasa

So, it's based around convenience.

Nathanos > Jaina
11/08/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Kisin
We obviously aren't as strong as Jaina or Malfurion.

We can maybe hold our own against the likes of Nathanos, Genn, Anduin, etc. Characters that are capable warriors but aren't basically demigods.

Nathanos was an open world raid boss back in the day.