Devs confirmed Sylvanas is their Waifu

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Apparently she's just super special to the writers so they confirmed she won't be a raid boss because she's much more than that (funny, big characters like Illidan, Arthas, Garrosh, Kil'jaeden etc... which have been much more important ended up as raid bosses, yet Sylvy is too special for that).

Guess when you're the devs waifu you can do more evil than literally every villain out there and you just get saved anyway.

Source:

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-11-08-world-of-warcraft-and-the-masterplan-for-sylvanas
Awwww...

Did you want to be the Dev's "special girl"?
Huzzah! This pleases me.
You sound a tad jealous.... Tell me abut your mudder....
THE QT GOTH QUEEN LIVES ON!
11/09/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Kypookins
Awwww...

Did you want to be the Dev's "special girl"?

Are you the guy who dreams about Ion's eyes?
Well, they wouldn't want to make the faction that they play mad. They have to play with those guys.
I thought sylvanas was special to the dev's girl.. and that's why they covered her up.
Anyone who seriously thought Sylavanas was ever going anywhere hasn't been paying attention. She is WoWs cover girl, and figures heavily in nearly every advertising campaign.

Getting rid of Sylvanas would be like Disney giving up The Mouse.

Anyone who is past third grade figured this out months ago.
So Kerrigan story confirmed.
11/09/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Dardillien
This shocks no one. It's obvious Blizzard is the biggest Sylvanas fanboy and have to keep their waifu safe, WoW has turned into a giant fapfest for Sylvanas, and Blizzard is all sitting around probably circle jerking to her. Hell we have Nathanos who is a dev self-insert because he had to be with his hawt undead waifu.

ha so much projection in just one post!
11/09/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Kyveli

Pretty much, now with the waifu status confirmed I wonder how the story writers will twist Sylvanas actions so that they seem 'acceptable'.
I find it hilarious that in spite of all this, it's the alliance waifu who ends up getting raided. By both sides even :)
11/09/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Kyveli

Unfortunately yes. We get to sit back and watch Sylvanas commit mass murder for years, and other atrocities, only to turn around and get to be redeemed and become the hero. Don't you just love !@#$ty writing?

Let me go write a book about Hitler becoming the savior of Earth...
Good thing I have a bucket-helm handy to deposit all these tears in. ^_^
11/09/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Panoptes
Pretty much, now with the waifu status confirmed I wonder how the story writers will twist Sylvanas actions so that they seem 'acceptable'.

By having her kill off everyone that complains, including civilians, so that no one can judge her anymore.

SLAY QUEEN SLAY
11/09/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Smadinker
Well, they wouldn't want to make the faction that they play mad. They have to play with those guys.

I sEe BiAs EvErYwHeRe....

Meanwhile we've gone through Thrall, Garrosh, and Vol'jin....

"Don't make them mad..."
mmkay
I called it WAY BACK, but Sylvanas is going to be kerrigan 2.0.

Redeem her and make her a High Elf with blue eyes, add a quest for Horde Blood Elves to get blue eyes.

Oh man...