Devs confirmed Sylvanas is their Waifu

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13
11/14/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Starlagosa
I can't help that you choose to believe something taken out of context and won't accept the facts.

Taken out of context.

Let's see:

Dev's self insert into game? Check.

Dev keeps writing stalkerish and obsessive posts that would land a restraining order if written about a RL person? Check.

Dev writes more self insert about being love interest for the character, including how fictional character "calls" to him and other bizzaro nonsense that borders on sounding delusional? Check.

Nope, everything in context...the creepy/pervy one the creator of the self insert character who keeps writing this self insert 50 shades stuff keeps inflicting on the playerbase.
11/09/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Akston
I know that Anduin has more plot armor than any 5 characters in the game..combined. So he won't be a raid boss. Ever.

Go ahead. Kill him.

Then watch as there is literally nothing left to write about on the Alliance.
11/09/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Tyierin
ha so much projection in just one post!

No, there really is a senior writer for WoW that RPs as nathanos, and used him as a self insert character. He also makes cringey tweets about "his warchief"

I wish it wasn't real.
11/14/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Nekomane
11/09/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Tyierin
ha so much projection in just one post!

No, there really is a senior writer for WoW that RPs as nathanos, and used him as a self insert character. He also makes cringey tweets about "his warchief"

I wish it wasn't real.

Roleplay was a mistake.

D:
It's reassuring to hear that yet another Horde leader isn't going to wind up being another generic raid boss.

I'm tired of musical Warchiefs.
Sylvanas may not be a raid boss (and it's a good thing) but i see her losing the Horde and the Forsaken.

I'm guessing by the end of this xpac, Saurfang will be the new Warchief and Nathanos will lead the Forsaken. The Forsaken are the only race who have a leader from a different race. I guess Blizz will fix that.

I'm not sure about Sylvanas futur after that though. With all the new races added to the game maybe she will lead a third faction. That would be really cool. I really love Sylvanas character, her story is one of the most well written left in the game.
11/14/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Azinath
This link says it all...

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/wow-sylvanas-statue-collectible

It doesn't say anything.