Devs confirmed Sylvanas is their Waifu

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
11/09/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Smadinker
Well, they wouldn't want to make the faction that they play mad. They have to play with those guys.

They are not being particularly successful at that. A lot of us who play horde do not like being villains. I know that when I first started playing wow, I was initially pleased that neither faction was the "evil" faction. BfA changes that. The horde under Sylvanas is definitely evil. The actions of Sylvanas and her followers make the "evil" faction in EQ2 look like a Sunday School class.
She's been zombie kerrigan since WC3. How this is "news", or people "called" something that's as obvious as water being wet is beyond me.
Kerrigan it is. What an absolute farce.
11/09/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Imagine being jealous over an npc in a game.

Yeah people saying they are annoyed by the garbage tier fan fiction writing this game is getting these days are actually just jealous of a fictional character. This NPC clearly gets the double plus good programming.
11/09/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Matildâ
11/09/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Akston
Yeah. I can't believe they aren't making the Horde warchief a raid boss...again.

Its just unfair. Clear Horde Bias. Because you know that Anduin will be a raid boss right? Oh wait..

Did Anduin burn down a horde city?

I don't care.

Warchiefs should not be regular raid bosses. Period.

I know that Anduin has more plot armor than any 5 characters in the game..combined. So he won't be a raid boss. Ever.

But its pathetic that Horde warchiefs are written in such a way they can be regular raid bosses.
11/09/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Mortex
My lingering doubts have been put to rest. I'm excited to sit back and enjoy the rest of BfA.
i wouldn't relax just yet, they said she wouldn't end as a raid boss, so being raid bossed is still a possibility as long as she survives it, there is also the possibility that sylvanas gets the cairne treatment and is killed off in a book.

also the devs are hinting at a warchief change back to thrall in the blizzcon q&a so we know something might happen that knocks her off her throne
Good. I'm tired of Horde leaders becoming raid bosses. I hated it in MoP too.
Quite a while back they had said she wasn't going to be garrosh 2.0 I don't know why anyone thought she would be a boss.
11/09/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Akston
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Did Anduin burn down a horde city?

I don't care.

Warchiefs should not be regular raid bosses. Period.

I know that Anduin has more plot armor than any 5 characters in the game..combined. So he won't be a raid boss. Ever.

But its pathetic that Horde warchiefs are written in such a way they can be regular raid bosses.

Well duh.
We already knew that Anduin will live up to his 50s, and the war is about to end during his leadership in the far future.
11/09/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Hotaruu
Good. I'm tired of Horde leaders becoming raid bosses. I hated it in MoP too.

Only one leader was a raid boss and that was garrosh.
/cheer

This article did my heart good and all the use of the tired and unimaginative "waifu" comments nearly unseated me as I rofled.

Hey Momimfotm, bring the buckets over here and I'll distill them into salt. Then I'll pop some popcorn to enjoy while people provide more salt for more popcorn and the food prep for the feast to come.
11/09/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Akston
Yeah. I can't believe they aren't making the Horde warchief a raid boss...again.

Its just unfair. Clear Horde Bias. Because you know that Anduin will be a raid boss right? Oh wait..

Garrosh wasn't a warchief for the horde anymore when he was a raid boss and the alliance got to help you take org back without conditions.

Yeah, ally bias. let me know when you attack a major city or defend one and your leaders don't come out looking like simpletons. The plague in the Undercity? we have no counter!
11/09/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Matildâ
Really sucks to be a Night Elf player this expansion. You literally can't get revenge on the being that burned down your characters capitol and people.

Meanwhile night elves are becoming willing participants in killing their own people because of "reasons" due to Slyvie's necromancy.

They've lost control of an entire continent.

The Alliance with the exception of Genn Greymane does not help them in their attempt to take back their land.

Horde get to beat up an established character with a history of lore, and one of the most powerful people in Azeroth. (She might even be dead but definetely captured.) Meanwhile Alliance captures Sira. Someone who we really should not be fighting, but hey it makes the final boss easy don't it? Ctrl c + ctrl v and you have two warden bosses!

Your main leaders are resorting to killing supply caravans.

Heritage armor is still not available even though alot of people want it and see it on in game models.

But hey, at least you got dark eye's coming! That's good right?!

Reason that I can't stand Steve Danuser and the writers. There the ones responsible for this. Alot of players don't know about whats to come. Thats why I cant stop telling others just so they can voice there concerns here.
11/09/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Momimfotm
11/09/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Älexandra
this cancer needs to be purged.

i'd be happy if they'd just grow the balls to make sylv leave the horde and make the forsaken a third faction.

i'm just so sick of her in the horde.

Still using words like "cancer" in reference to a video game character/fans? Classy. We're not getting a third faction. You need to let go of this pointless delusion. Blizzard can't even balance two factions properly.

uh the factions are completely balanced tho?
RAWR!!!!

Sylvanas has always been super special.

Victory for the Dark Lady.

Long may she reign!!!!

Her #1 Waifu boytoy.
But reaaaaally, are any of us surprised?
I am very okay with this.
So I guess that means Varian wasn't.. hmmmm who is betting they have her giving lap dances in the employee lounge.

Go hump a tree.

Preferably one that is charred and splinter, right? :D

Seriously folks need to get over the burning.
11/09/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Kypookins
Did you want to be the Dev's "special girl"?

As a straight man, yes.