Devs confirmed Sylvanas is their Waifu

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 13 Next
11/09/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Wanobi
11/09/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Akston
Because you know that Anduin will be a raid boss right? Oh wait..

If anduin the whiny brat child is the price we pay for getting rid of the lich queen, and every war criminal who participated in the burning of Teldrassil...

Done.

Please accept deposit of your payment at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Also, the lengths to which the devs and the rest of the lich queen fan base have gone to whitewash genocide is truly astonishing. Good thing this isn't a real life genocide we're talking about, because denying those is actually a crime in some countries in real life...

Yeah! Its not like half of what we do in WoW can't be considered a crime already!

If I had a dime for very time some stranger I never met before, offered me money to go kill someone IRL. I'd be just rich. Those atrocities are ok though.

Its only certain atrocities and crimes we care about. Specifically ones we can use in a biased way to fit a narrative.
Yay!!!!! <3

Anar’alah belore.

Now I want to see something truly exciting happen within the Alliance, akin to us losing Warchiefs, burning trees and experiencing civil conflict, I want to see Anduin corrupted (Three lies he will tell you), or Genn a Raid boss!
"She won't end as a raid boss'

That it's. It doesn't say she becomes a hero or redeems herself or saves the world, it just says she won't end as a raid boss. I agree killing her is highly unlikely due to her popularity and especially with the 'there's more of her story to be told' line, but with the "job opening for warchief in Orgrimmar soon' and that they'll give Thrall a call, I don't see her occupying that position for too much longer.

Now...the *form* this takes is going to be interesting. Does Saurfang go find Thrall and bring him back? It didn't say Horde players wouldn't have to fight her, it just said not as a raid boss. Maybe she steps down willingly because through Xal'atath she's gotten the power she needs and she goes off on her own to accomplish her undead empire goal.
11/09/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Kyveli
So Kerrigan story confirmed.

...oh joy...
Are alliance mad that they don't get to kill more horde lore toons? I mean I highly doubt your King is going to be a raid boss either.
11/09/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Hamstar
Are alliance mad that they don't get to kill more horde lore toons? I mean I highly doubt your King is going to be a raid boss either.

No because he has the thickest plot armor in the damn game

First, it's not about killing another Horde lore toon, it's about having a character who continuously gets to be mustache twirling evil and commit atrocious acts towards our faction without any consequence whatsoever. All because "mah waifu!" attitude people have, including Blizzard. That's the issue.

Second, name one Horde lore toon the Alliance has killed? Cairne was Garrosh, Garrosh was Thrall, Vol'jin was a trash mob but he doesn't count because he is going to become a Loa most likely. So who has the Alliance actually killed?

Also people like to act like Garrosh was the only Faction Leader turned raid boss when he wasn't Fandral Staghelm was the first to become a raid boss and he was the Night Elf racial leader!
11/09/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Sigmar
11/09/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Akston
Maybe I am getting old. But whenever I hear someone say that she is going to be Kerrigan'ed the first thought that pops into my mind is " Oh, they are going to break her knee before a major battle? Does that make Saurfang Tonya Harding?"

In the real world you probably are normal and quite a bit more socially accepted than the rest of us.

But in the land of nerds (the Internet), the neckbeard reigns supreme

Sorry I just read your name and got a sudden urge to play VT2 for the first time since May. How is the game now?
11/09/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Withpuppys
Alliance purging Vulpera = evil
alliance dont purge the vulpera anymore, they scare them away

11/09/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Mokrae
Alliance hunting down undead when they're neutral
when have the undead ever been neutral?

Former example is still the Alliance attacking a Neutral Race.
Vulpera might be friendly towards the Horde, but they are NOT allied nor a part of the Horde. Although after the Alliance's attack on them, that might change.

As for the latter, the Forsaken TRIED to return to the Alliance, they tried to kill them, so they rant to the Horde where the Tauren (Yes really, the Tauren recruited them.) advocated their membership (They wanted to find a cure for their condition because Tauren are easily the least evil bunch of the player races. This coming from a Darkspear main whose race as a whole is pretty chill.)

So yes, the Forsaken are in fact the Alliance's fault, at the very least their fault for them joining the Horde.
And for the Bilgewater Cartel when 7th Legion went "Lol no witnesses, even neutrals." and made them crashland right into Thrall's lap.
And given the Orcs met the Darkspear and Tauren while fleeing the Alliance in search of new lands, them to.
And Garithos for the Blood Elves (Yeah, Yeah, he technically wasn't in the Alliance, but he IS the reason it happened.)
And Tyrande for the Nightborne
And killing Rastakhan cemented Zandalari membership into Horde.

Alliance is kind of their own worst enemy.
11/09/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Zimos

weren't they all ready going to join the horde anyways regardless if he was alive or dead?
11/09/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Withpuppys
...alliance dont purge the vulpera anymore, they scare them away

...when have the undead ever been neutral?

Vulpera might be friendly towards the Horde, but they are NOT allied nor a part of the Horde. Although after the Alliance's attack on them, that might change.

As for the latter, the Forsaken TRIED to return to the Alliance, they tried to kill them, so they rant to the Horde where the Tauren (Yes really, the Tauren recruited them.) advocated their membership (They wanted to find a cure for their condition because Tauren are easily the least evil bunch of the player races. This coming from a Darkspear main whose race as a whole is pretty chill.)

So yes, the Forsaken are in fact the Alliance's fault, at the very least their fault for them joining the Horde.
And for the Bilgewater Cartel when 7th Legion went "Lol no witnesses, even neutrals." and made them crashland right into Thrall's lap.
And given the Orcs met the Darkspear and Tauren while fleeing the Alliance in search of new lands, them to.
And Garithos for the Blood Elves (Yeah, Yeah, he technically wasn't in the Alliance, but he IS the reason it happened.)
And Tyrande for the Nightborne

Alliance is kind of their own worst enemy.

The devs and their terrible writing are the Alliance’s worst enemies.
11/09/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Mokrae

Piking Alliance's head for the sake of piking Alliance's head = evil
Piking Horde's head for the sake of piking Horde's head = evil

Naah, Alliance bombing goblin ship when they're neutral = evil
Alliance purging neutral Vulpera = evil
Alliance hunting down undead when they're neutral = evil

The pattern is very clear, Alliance keep picking a fight with neutral race, until they no longer neutral and actually fought back, then Alliance start calling them evil

Calling Horde evil for piking Alliance's head is like saying Aragorn is evil for slaying Uruk-hai.

Did you even bother to read the second line on my comment?

No. Alliance get pissed that the devs write checks with the story and lore that they never intend to cash.
I'm waiting for them to introduce body pillows of Sylvanas in a Victoria's Secret outfit in the online store. They would make millions based on the level of creepy I've seen.

Cookie?
Good.
11/10/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Grumbles
I'm waiting for them to introduce body pillows of Sylvanas in a Victoria's Secret outfit in the online store. They would make millions based on the level of creepy I've seen.

Cookie?

Maybe they have some of those for themselves.

11/09/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Zimos

They are pretty much allied with Horde forces, the attack is because they are helping the Horde.

11/09/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Mardrigala
"She won't end as a raid boss'

That it's. It doesn't say she becomes a hero or redeems herself or saves the world, it just says she won't end as a raid boss. I agree killing her is highly unlikely due to her popularity and especially with the 'there's more of her story to be told' line, but with the "job opening for warchief in Orgrimmar soon' and that they'll give Thrall a call, I don't see her occupying that position for too much longer.

Because not being warchief is such a disgrace.

It's actually just pointless.
11/09/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Kypookins
Awwww...

Did you want to be the Dev's "special girl"?
I wanna be Ion's special boy
I don’t think Sylvanas will get a redemption arc. And I don’t think she’ll stay Warchief either.

My prediction is that she’ll get exiled just like Gul’dan in the Warcraft Movie.
11/09/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Spiçy

No because he has the thickest plot armor in the damn game

And magic bones. He can do no wrong.
Good. I would never ever want her to be a raid boss. That is way too much.

Let her be a questline boss.