Ironforge rbgs

Battlegrounds
Looking for more to fill our 2 rbg groups

Must b a gnome/dwarf
Understand flarkness sucks

I’ll help you get better. Hero lead. All these top end pvpers can meme up but have taken a ironforge asskickin, thanks to my groups.

Need priest since my wow wife went horde. My gnomies quit bfa so we need to replace. Join us

Need priests
Blood dk
Brewmaster monks
Wars that can prot and arms
So what kind of priest are you looking for, one of those FOTM Discs, or a real priest?
11/10/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Redmyst
So what kind of priest are you looking for, one of those FOTM Discs, or a real priest?

Down for holy, need heals
Pick me
Do mechagnomes count? I'm like 90% sure my draenei will be getting her mecha on when they come out lol
11/11/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Tribbie
Do mechagnomes count? I'm like 90% sure my draenei will be getting her mecha on when they come out lol

Yes
11/12/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Bôrg
11/11/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Tribbie

Yes

I'll join you guys anytime. Just message me. I have a warrior tank. But I was under the impression that prot warrior was extremely sub par. How's BrM fairing?
What time and days?

Hit me up Pwny#1673
bump
Looking for more to fill our 2 rbg groups

Must b a gnome/dwarf
Understand flarkness sucks

I’ll help you get better. Hero lead. All these top end pvpers can meme up but have taken a ironforge asskickin, thanks to my groups.

Need priest since my wow wife went horde. My gnomies quit bfa so we need to replace. Join us

Need priests
Blood dk
Brewmaster monks
Wars that can prot and arms

Where were you when I was a Dwarf back in WoD? GRRRRR!

Good luck to you guys.
What days and times do you do your rbgs? (I'm not a fotm disc <.< this character has been disc since mop)
11/13/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Alice
What days and times do you do your rbgs? (I'm not a fotm disc <.< this character has been disc since mop)

Almost every day between 7:00-8:30 EST. We are currently trying out different tank classes and specs, and different healer comps.
Brian it's your best friend here! I want to play!
Who is flarkness and does he use a straw?
11/14/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Holypaladin
Brian it's your best friend here! I want to play!

oh god horrorlock was released from jail today
11/15/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Bôrg
oh god horrorlock was released from jail today

Coming from the guy who has tried to crusade against toxicity.
this sounds great!!!