fastest way to unlock siege and kings rest?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
i absolutely hate questing, and need to unlock these dungeons to unfortunately raise my raiderio score

can someone give me a tldr on how to get them as fast as possible?
do every troll quest in that entire continent... like every quest literally
boralus is revered rep with the honor war faction and then like 50 quests.
in total its like 100-125 quests. fun right ?
11/11/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Aieoz
i absolutely hate questing, and need to unlock these dungeons to unfortunately raise my raiderio score

can someone give me a tldr on how to get them as fast as possible?

If you feel that it is unfortunate that you would have to raise your io score, I recommend you don’t raise your io score. Have fun playing the game!
For horde side I think you just have to finish all three zone quest lines then do the final Zandalar questline.

I'm not sure if you have to do the dungeon quests in each zone though.

For alliance, it's much, much more work. But since you posted on a horde character I'll leave it off.
11/12/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Longos

This pretty much.
11/12/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Illidette
11/12/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Longos

This pretty much.

Actually no. You only have to do the story line quests for Kings Rest.

1) Zandalar is the quest line that ends with Rezan being skelefied, and results in a quest to complete Atal'dazar.
2) Voldun is the quest line that ends with you killing the general who sacrifices his own life to release Mythrax, and gives you a quest to complete Temple of Sethraliss.
3) Nazmir is the quest line that ends with you killing the blood queen, (goblins shoot Taloc with the robot) and gives you a quest to complete Underrot.

After all 3 of those are completed, Baine should have two more quest lines which end with you seeing the deal Bwomsamdi makes with the King and Sparta kicking Zul into the flames as Mythrax destroys the seal on G'huun. That unlocks Kings Rest.

As for Siege, it depends if you want it fast or easy. Fast? Complete every single world quest and all of the quests offered at some of the flight paths "elite kill quests," in the alliance zone. Easy? Just do enough for your emissaries and your island expeditions/warfronts. Those offer the most rep for your time.

The good news is, once you unlock it on one toon, it's unlocked account wide.
Never seen an M0 dungeon require an IO score.
11/12/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Leafblight
1) Zandalar is the quest line that ends with Rezan being skelefied, and results in a quest to complete Atal'dazar.
2) Voldun is the quest line that ends with you killing the general who sacrifices his own life to release Mythrax, and gives you a quest to complete Temple of Sethraliss.
3) Nazmir is the quest line that ends with you killing the blood queen, (goblins shoot Taloc with the robot) and gives you a quest to complete Underrot.

That's basically what we were saying.

Doing all of the storyline quests. The things you listed are the conclusion of the 3 zones story.
11/13/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Illidette
11/12/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Leafblight

That's basically what we were saying.

Doing all of the storyline quests. The things you listed are the conclusion of the 3 zones story.

There are ALOT of quests you don't have to do though.