Was nice knowing you all see you on new fourms!

General Discussion
Sad to say Blizzard is axing these fourms ... which did not need replacing they were fine......

Its a sad day that Blizzard keeps dealing Blow after blow to us players..

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995

Their is Article proving their destroying the fourms!

Blizzard why must you break my heart again.... you already sliced it in half and tortured it badly....

Sigh....

Everyone enjoy the remaining time you have on these fourms you will never get this experince again due to new fourms likely only showing your battle tag no more posting from alts RP will die. on fourms as well.
Horses are fine but I think cars are just better.
If I cant post on my trashy alts then im leaving :(

I don't wanna be my dumb battletag :(
11/11/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Clasmenethil
which did not need replacing they were fine......

Very debatable.
Nowhere does the article say that you can only use battle tag. Why must you make things up?
11/11/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Krider
which did not need replacing they were fine......

Very debatable.

True...

its just hard to be reasonable when half your heart is missing... ( Just so no one gets wrong impression its half of my heart that is gone/destroyed like in my first post)

I joined wow in 2008 started playing 1 month before Lich king came out... Granted stoped playing 2012 only came back in august but still...... The fourms were also a fun place to be in despite its downsides it had postives.
And now Blizzard is destroying a core Pillar of WOW part of what it made it unique from its other IPS...
Sad to say Blizzard is axing these fourms ... which did not need replacing they were fine......
change is inevitable. adapt or die.

and who are you?
"We want to reward users who are positively contributing to the forums. Over time, these players will be rewarded with the ability to post more often, embed images/links, and more."

"ability to post more often"

"more often"

Does this imply that there is a starter limit on how often one can post, or that those with high rewards are not subject to the overflow limit and can post immediately.

Either way, I find this particularly concerning.
So where is says you can be rewarded by given the ability to post more often, does that mean we are getting a limit now?

Does this imply that there is a starter limit on how often one can post, or that those with high rewards are not subject to the overflow limit and can post immediately.

There is already a one minute post limit.
11/11/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Azivalla

I am very disappointed you did not wait one minute exactly to post a second time to prove your point.
11/11/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Romanna
am very disappointed you did not wait one minute exactly to post a second time to prove your point.
here's to hoping to see you on the new forums
Behind every decision - good, bad, and indifferent - is some guy in a cubicle justifying his paycheck.

Like the weather, this kind of thing can only be endured.
So... they're making these as ugly as the OW forums?

I think they will finally handled my compulsive, self-destructive behavior when it comes to this palce if they do that.
11/11/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Azivalla

I am very disappointed you did not wait one minute exactly to post a second time to prove your point.

Anyone can prove it themselves by replying to this thread and then trying to reply again. There is an anti spam policy already in place.
rip... the overwatch forums look and function so poorly.
11/11/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Goldenax
"We want to reward users who are positively contributing to the forums. Over time, these players will be rewarded with the ability to post more often, embed images/links, and more."

"more often"

That's for trust level 0 posters.

TRUST LEVEL 0
Trust level 0 users cannot:

Flag posts
Post more than 3 topics
Post more than 10 replies

And it looks like jumping up to trust level 1 will be fairly quick.

TRUST LEVEL 1
Get to trust level 1 by…

Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

Post unlimited topics and replies
Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
Flag posts

Taken from this very nice post about trust levels over here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/new-forum-syntax-guide-details-about-trust-levels/380
11/11/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Lull
11/11/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Goldenax

"more often"

That's for trust level 0 posters.

TRUST LEVEL 0
Trust level 0 users cannot:

Flag posts
Post more than 3 topics
Post more than 10 replies

And it looks like jumping up to trust level 1 will be fairly quick.

TRUST LEVEL 1
Get to trust level 1 by…

Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

Post unlimited topics and replies
Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
Flag posts

Taken from this very nice post about trust levels over here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/new-forum-syntax-guide-details-about-trust-levels/380

SInce your a MVP I have a question will we still be able to post from our alts .... if not well wont use fourms much anymore... also that is a silly and bad system......

I dont understand people if something is not broken you just dont fix it..... If it works you keep it... I seen so many people in Real life replacing things that work fine and function fine and its sad they get rid of things to just own the latest newest thing which is stupid.

Ya the fourms are a bit old but they work and function fine..... Also moderation has always keeped things in check,.... this replacment is a bad idea.... In general like alot of things Blizzard has done.
Can enough people "distrust" a person enough to bump em back to 0?

Now that could be fun.
Change is scary.

*starts taking deep breaths and prepares for the shock*