Was nice knowing you all see you on new fourms!

General Discussion
I hope a blue Person posts here they have to respond to this... This change of theirs is massive and I dont like how silent their being....

Come on Lore or some Blue please post !!!!!!!!!!! I really want to know the real reason you guys are replacing the fourms that are fine for most part... Why are you guys having to destroy something I known for years is not fair to alot of players......
11/11/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Akston
Can enough people "distrust" a person enough to bump em back to 0?
there will be personal oversight over every flagged post, so it's 100% rng...like the weekly chest

11/11/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Clasmenethil
Come on Lore or some Blue please post !!!!!!!!!!! I really want to know the real reason you guys are replacing the fourms that are fine for most part... Why are you guys having to destroy something I known for years is not fair to alot of players......
are you always this delusional? cos the wow forums are old and in the tech industry, constant changes is viewed as a good thing, regardless of what one person says. it's your fault that you don't like change
nobody asked for this crap, yet here we are :(

might be the end of WoW for me, the forums kept my sub going while the game is currently boring me to hell
So what exactly is the point of this bs? Another fix what's not broken?

Wait, is my bnet going to be what shows? F that.
"and how long you’ve spent active on the forums."

How many accounts will have a higher Time Played on the forums than they do in the game?
11/11/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Arron
Excuse me?
why is it that always a trigger word lol

11/11/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Swiftraven
you certainly seem like a pleasant person, way to bring race in where it has zero relevance

I said i may quit WoW, i'll find something better, i don't know where you get the notion that i'm having a breakdown over this, but then again looking at the way you talk, you don't seem like a very sensible person anyway.

Some things do not need to change, at least not for the worst, like these forums.

exactly the reply i'd expect from you. i got the notion from your posts, what else? like, look at what you're typing.
I know already that there will be people wanting to get their trust level high enough to embed YouTube videos and such, then we'll see that Asmongold wanker having his crap spammed, i hope there will be systems in place to have peoples trust levels on such things taken away (permanently hopefully) , otherwise they'll just keep doing it.
Y'all are getting vicious up in here. :(
11/11/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Lull
Y'all are getting vicious up in here. :(
it's rather inevitable, like the old forums...people were posting links to vids that showed terrible things cos new forums who cares

11/11/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Clasmenethil
Buddy I just reported you Not sure what you have against white people but not cool. And for your reference I am white... So keep your insults to yourself. I hope you enjoy your suspension you deserve it for violating the rules you Racist!
blizzard takes false reports seriously, hope you didn't shoot yourself in the foot there
11/11/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Etch
blizzard takes false reports seriously, hope you didn't shoot yourself in the foot there

ah, yes, i forget that according to some people, racism towards whites doesn't count as racism.

news flash: it actually does
Oh no! Forum software is being upgraded!

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!
11/11/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Swiftraven
11/11/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Etch

ah, yes, i forget that according to some people, racism towards whites doesn't count as racism.

news flash: it actually does

Indeed you are right Hopefully a certain someone gets whats coming to him.
The overwatch setup is a nightmare to navigate and follow...
Fixing what isn't broken. That's our Blizzard~

Been an honor, gentlemen.