3/8M 374 Boomy/371 BM Hunter LF M Raiding (H)

Guild Recruitment
Hello there Wtftransform, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :) (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
Our forum post has more important details, if you are interested in looking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
<Enlightened - Firetree> is a friendly, adult, semi-casual raiding guild on the Firetree realm. Our goal is to have a team able to clear/solidify herioc and progress into mythic content. We get to know each other like family. Our players' ages range from mid-20s to 40s, experience in WoW ranges from Vanilla to those who started in Draenor, and we have male and female players.

Realm: Firetree is merged into one realm with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, & Stormscale

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm - 12am
Sunday 8pm - 11pm

Recruitment Needs:
Raiding – disc priest, ranged dps and hybrid dps/heal (to serve as backup if necessary)
Casual players interested in completing keystones

BFA Progression:
Uldir –8/8H & 2/8M

(BTag) Avralynia#1876
(Discord) Av#5252
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Hey there!

Not sure if the two of you are a package deal, but we have an immediate opening for a Boomkin for Mythrax and G'huun progression. I will leave my BattleTag below and some basic info. Feel free to add me if you are interested, and I shall do the same. I look forward to speaking with you!

<Vox Nihil>
6/8M
Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-12am EST
Alazar#11360
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 6/8 Mythic in Uldir. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AOTC ( 10pm - 1am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Wubs & Friends has a fantastic raid environment full of friends who want to just kill some bosses. Our raid style encourages players to push themselves to their full potential while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact us to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!
**Recruitment Contacts:**_ Gorgeouss#1922 (btag), Wubs#1753 (btag) , NinjaCupcake#1528 (btag) El Ninja Cupcake#3084 (discord)

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

Core raids for each team
Community raids open to all
Legacy & achievement events open to all
M+ Dungeons
Twitch hosting for raiders
Social Media promotion
Active guild discord
Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

**Guild & Server:**_ Seraph of Mal’Ganis (Raid 3: Wubs & Friends)
**Raid Times/Days:**_ 10pm - 1am CST Tues/Wed/Thurs
**Current Progression:**_ 2/8M AotC
**Recruitment Contacts:**_ Gorgeouss#1922 (btag), Wubs#1753 (btag) , NinjaCupcake#1528 (btag) El Ninja Cupcake#3084 (discord)
**Website or Application:**_ https://www.seraphguild.com