Witness US!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
BEHOLD RAGNAROS
Ill be at the Lions Pride Inn, the pride of moonguard.
I was here, shiny and chrome!
RIP old forums.
Requiescat in Pace (rest in peace) old forums

Also you will never see me again on these forums due to my anti-bfa stance.
COOKIES!
Farewell my friends both young and old. Together we move on into the bold.

New times ahead, new chances to see.
Not known what will happen. What will be...will be.
The end is near
What
Are we dead yet?
11/13/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Landusk
FOR THE TACOS!!!

It is Taco Tuesday!
11/13/2018 04:06 AMPosted by Crepe
I do send out good wishes to those in Southern California. I hope everyone's OK and the fire misses them. It's a big fire.

What not even a bone for us here in NorCal where the death toll hit 42? :(
New what?
I was here.
Beep beep!
For what it’s worth, this format has been a blast.
11/13/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Mulgrim
11/13/2018 04:29 AMPosted by Crepe
It is interesting that the announcement is now 404'd.

What's the over and under for the forum update being delayed?
Change of heart? Realization that it isn't popular? RealID flashbacks? They suddenly noticed the Overwatch and HoTS forums suuuuck?

Sorry, but they ARE going to change every Blizzard forum to the new format. It is easier to maintain one modern code base and it gives forum users lots more features and it gives them more back end tools. It has been planned for over a year. It is just a matter of when we get it, not IF we get it.

See this post from April on the CS forums for example. We knew this was eventually happening.

04/23/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Vrakthris
04/23/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Scüba
They did just totally re-do the Overwatch forums with a new update, so I would expect that is what will be happening to the WoW forums as well, when that happens is anyones guess, but the new expansion might be a safe bet.

All of our forums should eventually be converted to the same as Overwatch has now. We are rolling those updates out slowly though, addressing some of the issues that we have found, developing new tools and features to make our forums the best they can be.

When those changes will come to the World of Warcraft forums is not yet determined. It may be around the launch of the Battle for Azeroth, but it is not determined by that timeframe and I would be surprised if that were to come to pass. The game and the forums are entirely different entities with different teams working on them. The cosmetics of the forums usually update with an expansion, such as in theme and coloration. The fundamentals of the forums are on their own schedule.
For the Banshee Queen! Hehehe
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!
Something something something posts. Something something something forever.