Horde or Alliance?

Classic Discussion
Is it just me or are a lot more people rolling Horde this time?
i was horde during the second war my child, i wlll always be horde. Blood and tThunder!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEClowGhas
11/13/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Normathord

You're under estimating people's desires to play pointy-eared elves
Always Alliance
I think a lot of people who claim they're rolling horde are going to stare at the character creation screen and say to themselves, "The horde races are all hideous. Where are the blood elves? I'm going Alliance."

They will then proceed to create a night elf hunter named Legolas, or some variant.
Have fun,or else! Lol.
I made Alliance the first time around so... time to (re)start the proper way lol

Also after playing Warcraft 3, I like the Horde a bit more.
I like Alliance zones, but I love Undercity as my home base. Tough decision.

All the "don't wanna heal" paladin crying is driving everyone else crazy enough to roll Horde just to kill them as often as possible.
It certainly seems that people are rolling Horde. Interesting. Back in the day it was opposite for sure. Heavy alliance.
11/13/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Anathraxus

You're under estimating people's desires to play pointy-eared elves

and paladins. lol
Forum goers skew Horde, just like they did "back in the day." When Classic actually launches, Alliance will have significantly higher population. Most gamers aren't hardcore stat monkeys and just want their avatar to be pretty.
11/13/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Ordrek
Forum goers skew Horde, just like they did "back in the day." When Classic actually launches, Alliance will have significantly higher population. Most gamers aren't hardcore stat monkeys and just want their avatar to be pretty.
Did you just call me a monkey, sir!
I'm probably going Alliance. I like the races and starting areas more, the cities..
I go where the shamans and blue skin's at.
11/13/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Dealloc
I think a lot of people who claim they're rolling horde are going to stare at the character creation screen and say to themselves, "The horde races are all hideous. Where are the blood elves? I'm going Alliance."

They will then proceed to create a night elf hunter named Legolas, or some variant.

We may be ugly, but we strong like bull. *Insert cheesy Tauren insult here*
11/13/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Ordrek

From a Racial stand point for PvE, alliance are superior in Vanilla.
11/13/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Normathord
It certainly seems that people are rolling Horde. Interesting. Back in the day it was opposite for sure. Heavy alliance.
On the forums prior to launch, Horde was massively overrepresented in polls, though.
11/13/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Altonius
From a Racial stand point for PvE, alliance are superior in Vanilla.

Not just racials, Paladins were also better than Shaman. Sure, Grace of Air/Windfury was good, but Paladin blessings were just so much better. Salvation was also super useful for high threat DPS.
Let the pints flow in Ironforge long into the night!

Dwarf warrior will be the new main.

Long live Alliance!