The person above you...

General Discussion
Hey, now that we’ve made it this far, can I finally see under your hood?
Oh baby, it's time for some sweet, sweet..... DOUBLE ENVENOM SYSTEM SHOCK GARROTE RUPTURE MUT MUT TB ENVENOM MFD ENVENOM /SPIT /SMELL

Ty for your honor!
What happened to your Achievement Points?
Hmmmm you smell delicious...
@Salf well i had a few life choices that i regret. can not say this is one of the worse one. For life of me cant remember what happen. So be genital.
11/15/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Darock
@Salf well i had a few life choices that i regret. can not say this is one of the worse one. For life of me cant remember what happen. So be genital.

Probably wake up slouched over across from Darock at a bar table with empty mugs all around, asking who won the contest

Lol was the genital a typo cause you know... They are real... Their not mine, but they are real...
11/15/2018 04:11 AMPosted by Salf

Lol was the genital a typo cause you know... They are real... Their not mine, but they are real...

oh cool
OW! OW IT BURNS! OWWW!
When did my life go so wrong...
11/15/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Krenindor
I'm the little spoon. Shut up and hold me.
11/15/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Tauntcheat
11/15/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Krenindor
I'm the little spoon. Shut up and hold me.

See? I knew you could handle me in metamorphasis.
I'd assume that my application to the Illidari got so well accepted by Felsavior that she just had to have me get a good nights sleep to prepare for initiation. Either way assuming I use my neutral RP story I'd be happy to see Felsavior :)

As for what I think happened last night? Illidari initiation is one of those things I assume is done while awake so I just assume I slept.
Well hello there!! *Tickles* he he!
He was running from a literal horde of blood elves trying to have him for lunch, so I hid him under my shirt. Ever since then we became cuddling partners.
11/15/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Felsavior
11/15/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Tauntcheat
... I'm the little spoon. Shut up and hold me.

See? I knew you could handle me in metamorphasis.
guy or gal youre holding me.
Looks like I am going to have to teach this orc why you don't touch the merch without paying.
@Biamart that one lucky gnome.
@Lucindianna time to do the old fake heart attack
arbies really does have the meats