When will assassination rogues get nerfed?

Arenas
10/07/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Drbonerphd
10/06/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Mercader

So... you are dying in a kidney without the rogue popping any cd's from full health?

So you would eat at best 2 envenoms during that and a couple mutilates and auto attacks. My guess is (without cd's) the rogue could do 20-30k dmg inside that kidney. Envenom hits for nothing outside of toxic blade and vendetta.

You need more than 30k hp

Are you actually that !@#$ing deluded that when the ENTIRE arena forums is saying you're wrong and everybody bar reroll rogues are telling you that your class is excellent, you choose to double down on your own opinion?

I feel sorry for you if this is how you interpret situations irl.

People bandwagon and tunnel vision these forums all the time. Not buying your little story. Put away the torches and pitch forks and start accepting that there are more than juat rogues that do good dmg
10/07/2018 02:47 AMPosted by Mercader
10/07/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Drbonerphd
Are you actually that !@#$ing deluded that when the ENTIRE arena forums is saying you're wrong and everybody bar reroll rogues are telling you that your class is excellent, you choose to double down on your own opinion?

I feel sorry for you if this is how you interpret situations irl.

People bandwagon and tunnel vision these forums all the time. Not buying your little story. Put away the torches and pitch forks and start accepting that there are more than juat rogues that do good dmg

You haven't ever hit 2k in 3s, your broke 2k in 2s back in 2009 and you want to talk about balance. I have to believe you're trolling when you think you can talk about balance of anything. Assassination rogue is incredibly flipping busted. INCREDIBLY BUSTED. If you aren't breaking at the very least 2k on Assassination Rogue after a week or so of playing you either don't have a keyboard OR you are mentally challenged.
Queue any version of arena right now above 2k mmr at least 80% of the games will feature an Assassination Rogue on either of the teams. They along with boomkins, shadow priests, and frost/fire mage make the game feel so bad to play right now.
10/07/2018 12:53 AMPosted by Mercader
Was the rogue solo killing people in kidneys with no cd's because that is what the op is saying. Bit diffrrent if its 2 people doing dmg

Smoke Bomb. The only thing the other guy did was CC the paladin so he couldn't run into the bomb to save them.
10/06/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Pikabooiseeu
I die in a kidney and there not even using no type of cooldown blizzard what are you doing man wtf please fix that bull

So... you are dying in a kidney without the rogue popping any cd's from full health?

So you would eat at best 2 envenoms during that and a couple mutilates and auto attacks. My guess is (without cd's) the rogue could do 20-30k dmg inside that kidney. Envenom hits for nothing outside of toxic blade and vendetta.

Aren't you forgetting poison and rupture damage? What about a poison bomb proc? There's way more damage than 30k in a kidney even without vendetta.
If they haven't been touched, outside of FoK, at this point...they most likely won't be. At least until after Blizzcon.
10/07/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Ziyizgc

Aren't you forgetting poison and rupture damage? What about a poison bomb proc? There's way more damage than 30k in a kidney even without vendetta.

Rupture might be 2500 a tick. 3 ticks in a kidney. Deadly is maybe 1100. Also 3 ticks. Garrote is about 3k. Also 3 ticks. Internal bleeding is another 12k or so total. Given 5 point envenom mfd envenom you are looking at maybe taking 50k damage with no vendetta and no toxic blade. That is not "100-0". OP seems to be forgetting the damage he took from the rogue's partner.
I die in a kidney and there not even using no type of cooldown blizzard what are you doing man wtf please fix that bull

Why aren't you making the same complaint about Stormbolt, hammer of justice, bash, intimidate, and cap totem? Assassination damage is good but far from the best. Are you not high enough in mmr yet to get randomly deleted by enhance or fire mage yet? Have you not experienced a Ret deleting you with execution, wake, vengeance shield?
10/07/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Ajacs

Rupture might be 2500 a tick. 3 ticks in a kidney. Deadly is maybe 1100. Also 3 ticks. Garrote is about 3k. Also 3 ticks. Internal bleeding is another 12k or so total. Given 5 point envenom mfd envenom you are looking at maybe taking 50k damage with no vendetta and no toxic blade. That is not "100-0". OP seems to be forgetting the damage he took from the rogue's partner.

You can't argue with basic math.... But this thread isn't about math, its about the OP blaming a class that they think is the problem to their woes with unsubstantiated claims.
10/07/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Ajacs

Why aren't you making the same complaint about Stormbolt, hammer of justice, bash, intimidate, and cap totem? Assassination damage is good but far from the best. Are you not high enough in mmr yet to get randomly deleted by enhance or fire mage yet? Have you not experienced a Ret deleting you with execution, wake, vengeance shield?

Because assassin can global someone someone more often than not by themselves.

What is your mmr? All I see is a 1750 and 1550 achievement
10/06/2018 11:54 PMPosted by Mercader
10/06/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Brewers
That’s just you doing 30k damage in a 6 sec kidney because you’re !@#$

Still waiting on proof we kill ppl in a kidney from full without cd's :)

Its ok ill wait here until i see it. :)

Dude go watch any of the matches from the arena tournament with a sin rogue. Every 20 seconds someone gets kidney'd and the other team either has to blow CDs to save them, spam CC or the person goes from 100-0 inside of that kidney.

There was a match where the spriest partner was just MC'ing someone while the rogue smoke bombed and kidney'd someone, killing them 100-0 with poison bomb and toxic blade (which is a 25 second CD so... might as well be up every Kidney). Gosu Crew is running a set up literally to let their sin rogue kill people. The spriest does nothing except CC to let the sin rogue kill people. It's the stupidest thing to watch.
TBH if we are basing all of our evidence for nerfs off the 2s bracket because apparently most of the people in this forum ONLY play 2s..

we should nerf disc priest first. its like fighting double dps

and half 45% of 2s ranked healers are disc priest

lets nerf disc first
10/07/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Raijîn
TBH if we are basing all of our evidence for nerfs off the 2s bracket because apparently most of the people in this forum ONLY play 2s..

lets nerf disc first

Why not both?
10/07/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Carmelo
10/07/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Raijîn

lets nerf disc first

Why not both?

I agree :>) maybe hit dh and enh why we are at
I die in a kidney and there not even using no type of cooldown

They're actually using 3. Toxic Blade, Marked for Death, and Kidney Shot.

When I quit toxic blade wasn't a thing, and marked for death was still a 1 minute cd.

Now toxic blade is a thing, increasing natre? or poison damage by 30%. (meaning envenom) and marked for death is up for every kidney cause you're gonna be waiting the extra 5 seconds anyway for all kinds of reasons.

every 30 seconds this can happen, and it's just 30% damage less than a vendetta.

Thats why recently my proposed changes to assassination (in the stead, or in combination with damage nerfs)

Toxic Blade's cooldown increased from 25 seconds to 45 seconds in pvp

Marked for Death's cooldown returned to 1 minute.

My guess is (without cd's) the rogue could do 20-30k dmg inside that kidney.

How about you use your eyes? I asked my paladin friend to top themselves while I set up a normal kidney. They have 20 ilvl higher than me, and I don't have ideal traits.

Kidney Shot lands at 100% hp, 2 envenoms, maybe 3 or more mutilates, and obviously toxic blade before the envenoms.

They left the kidney at 30% hp. Seeing as they have like 120k hp, you do the math. Also, not surprisingly, repeating the exercise with Vendetta and vanish meant 100%-0 if they didn't use cds, in a DR'd cheapshot at the end of the Kidney.
That being said, OP, if your complaint is from 2s, from my experience playing assassination healer, people blow cds when they don't need to, and then die.

Rogues aren't warriors. Our damage peaks and then falls off, kind of. :P If you live the kidney you don't need to use cds if you can just get away / around a corner for a second.

Use cds if we use cds, don't use cds if we don't. (As said above, toxic blade and mfd are 30 second cds, so if you have 30-45 second cds use those...)
Sin rogue is the best melee rn. Theres a reason Rmp (sin/frost) is the most played comp atm. Not really fun fighting rmp every game :(

Envenom hit's for 25-30k and you're doing 10k dps with full dots up
10/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Crazywayne

Envenom hit's for 25-30k and you're doing 10k dps with full dots up

20k+ crits for envenom aren't even tthat common with vendetta and toxic blade. Rogues are not doing 20k+ env without cds
10/07/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Ajacs

QFT
10/07/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Raijîn
10/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Crazywayne
... Envenom hit's for 25-30k and you're doing 10k dps with full dots up

20k+ crits for envenom aren't even tthat common with vendetta and toxic blade. Rogues are not doing 20k+ env without cds
You must be VERY low mmr.