A Child Asks You For Warlock Training

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
6 - Explain to the child that Demon Hunters stole all of the cool Warlock abilities and take them to the nearest Demon Hunter trainer.
10/07/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Mortis
What do you do?

1 - Refuse and try to scare the kid into thinking Warlocks are evil.

2 - Refuse and tell the child to choose whether or not to be a Warlock once they are old enough to understand the weight of the decision.

3 - Accept and take the kid to the nearest Warlock Trainer.

4 - Accept and teach the kid how to use Fel Magic responsibly (Warlock-only choice)

5 - Accept and teach the kid how to destroy planets for fun. (Warlock-only choice)

I choose Answer 6-A: Find the child's mother and train HER as a Warlock.

If she cares so little for her child that she has 1. Allowed the kid to become enamored with Fel Magic and 2. Allowed the child to wander off on their own to find a Warlock then she's clearly got just the right sort of cold disposition for Fel Mastery. Train her! ...Maybe train the kid. Maybe not. Depends on the kid... If I think the little sod has enough potential to become a spooky midget like the Children of the Corn then Fel Yeah, I'll train them too!

It's October, baby, Train ALL the Spookins!
Think Terry Pratchett when Death gives a sword to a little girl. :P

"You can't give her that!" she screamed. "It's not safe!"
"IT'S A SWORD," said the Hogfather. "THEY'RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE."
"She's a child!" shouted Crumley.
"IT'S EDUCATIONAL."
"What if she cuts herself?"
"THAT WILL BE AN IMPORTANT LESSON.”
2 - Refuse and tell the child to choose whether or not to be a Warlock once they are old enough to understand the weight of the decision.

Power always come with price and I would never allow a child to train to be a Warlock.
Be a child,play,have fun.
As a corrupted orc, goblin or undead I pick #5. As a troll I pick #4. As a blood elf or nightborne I pick #3. As a mag'har or pandaren I pick #2. As a tauren I pick #1.
What do you do?

4 - Accept and teach the kid how to use Fel Magic responsibly (Warlock-only choice)

5 - Accept and teach the kid how to destroy planets for fun. (Warlock-only choice)

Now where did I leave those Tomes...?

Lesson One: Kanrethad
I'm a purple, scary elf dabbling in shadow and fel. I highly doubt some child will be asking me for anything.
You guys ever hear about that Draenei child Uuna? Yeah I choose that answer.
I would tell the kid he shouldn’t play with fel magic, it might poke his eye out. How about a football instead?
We'll have a very long talk go over what the child has learned. Wait till a reasonable age ,making sure the child isn't bullied into a class she/he doesn't really waits.If the child has the talent ,and starts burning things in practice to be warlock i would heartbroken but would except it.
you do by you actions, especially by thinking abusing others by making them make your mistakes will justify you, or at least give company to your misery.

You're taking this entire thing way to seriously
10/07/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Dinrry

There's no such thing as 'evil'. Morality is subjective. What you might consider 'evil' another person may consider not. If you're going to try and be philosophical at least understand the basic fundamentals of philosophy.
Claiming that Truth is relative is just you begging to not be taken seriously, and then claiming that you can do whatever you want because of the "insanity defense."

No.

If Truth was relative, then reality would be based on ego. Meaning discourse would not be possible as people would live in self-contained universes based entirely in each persons head. you think you want this, but you don't; and luckily that is nonsense.

This is exactly the "childish banter" that I was speaking of earlier. you do not get to pick and choose what you like or free yourself of judgement just by sneering "well, I don't want anything to matter so it doesn't."

As I said above, inclination and intention are the realm where evil resides. One could roleplay as a horde character and claim they love sylvannas and what she is doing, but you would be honestly saying you enjoy committing war crimes and mass murder.

Would you ever do that in real life? Probably not. BUT, it is clear you are up for it by your intentions and inclinations if you felt you could get away with it.

For this reason, people are not judged as good merely because they don't do bad things. A man may not murder anyone because he does not want to be arrested, but that does not mean there isn't murder already in his heart. Therefore that man is evil, with evil meaning hatred and wishing to destroy what is right and good.

Now, that is actual philosophy. If this is the first time you have seen it, you are very welcome.

I get what you're say but we are mostly adults with a single mind of our own.But what has training a child wanting to be a warlock in game has to do with reality in RL? This is a mmorpg it's fantasy. Op was asking what would you do if?
That preaching Worgen makes me miss downvotes
No one who has been through puberty is going to arm a preadolescent with Fel magic, unless they really do want bad things to happen.
What do you do?

If it's the little girl from Drustvar, smile, say sure thing, just one moment, and turn around and get out of there.
What do you do?

If it's the little girl from Drustvar, smile, say sure thing, just one moment, and turn around and get out of there.
Warlocks r evil they cause alot of trouble
10/08/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Mercelída
Warlocks r evil they cause alot of trouble

Says the Demon Hunter.

(ꐦಠ益ಠ)