Stormrage
ty all
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> |(2 Teams)2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues/Wed| Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that also likes to have fun. We are recruiting raiders interested in pushing mythic content during BfA and selling content during nonprogession times. We do a lot of content together from M+ farming and pushing key as high as we can, to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in. We do have 2 raiding teams, and both will be progressing mythic.
Schedule:
Raid Team Guinness (Heroic/Mythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST
Raid Team Yuengling (HeroicMythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:
* Strong / approachable / attentive leadership
* A sense of community and direction.
* Communication
* Structure
* Fun

What we expect from our raiders:
* Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
* Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. (guild bank is kept stocked so it's up to you to grab it.)
* Some kind of contribution to the Guild Bank. Gold, meats and mats to help with the cost of raiding.
* The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. That being said, we're have 2 raid teams and the following roles are open:

Death Knight (Any Spec)
Druid (Restoration)
Mage (Any Spec)
Monk (Mistweaver)
Paladin (Retribution)
Shaman (Elemental or Restoration)
Warrior (Arms or Fury)

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 or Nexttron#1669

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Continuum 4/8M 10:30pm to 1:00am (EST) Tue-Wed-Thu

If the times work for you add me and we can have a talk.

my BNET Pucho#1617
<Nerv> is currently 2/8M with Zek down to 10%. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00pm-12:00am EST, with an optional Heroic off night on fridays for alts and socials. We have a large focus on community and would love to have you. Add AWhiteLily#1497 if interested
<Hurtful> (2/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
Hey Vozdk,

Wanting to reach out. Cut Raiders is a top 100 Stormrage guild with 8/8H and 2/8M down. We took down G'huun in less than 2 nights and Mother in one.

We raid T/W/Th 9-12est, with random, voluntary off-night alt/normal raids. Throughout the week we run M+, we pvp, we get super drunk while fishing for feast mats and end up in random zones throughout Elanthia... what's not to love?

Anyway, we're currently looking for a handful of solid dps to fill core spots in our Mythic team while we push cutting edge. While it's difficult to see if you'd be a good fit based on some text, I think you might find our band of saucy pirates to be great to raid with and folks you want to play with the other 4 nights of the week.

Here's out recruitment thread, though it hasn't been updated to our latest kills!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182541/

If you're interested in chatted, you can reach me on discord Riend#5114 or Bnet Mischka#1811.

Have a great weekend!
<minMax> 2/8M 8/8H is a reformed 3 DAY semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with the intention of obtaining Cutting Edge by end of tier. We recently split off from our old guild to form a more serious raid-team. Most of our raiders have over 5 years of top-end mythic / heroic experience. We promote a serious raiding environment without sacrificing a respectful guild atmosphere. We are also looking to expand our high-key M+ teams with capable members. Our goals are not only to clear the most difficult content in the game but also to have fun while doing so.

OUR RAID TIMES:
10:00PM – 1:00AM EST Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 2 raid ready characters [ 1 Main + 1 Alt]
- A team-oriented mentality
- Receptiveness to criticism
- Personal accountability and commitment

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
-Cutting Edge raiding
- A focused, friendly, and positive guild environment

Please fill out an application on our website: minmax-us.gg/pages/apply
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Hey Vozdk,

Moonglow is 3/8M raiding tues/thurs from 8:30-11:30 EST. We push a lot of keys as well. Let me know if you'd be interested to talk more about Moonglow.

Snoopa
Snacks#11715
Hey there! I saw that you were looking for a guild and my guild is currently recruiting! Here some information on us:

<Generic Anime Name>
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times: 10 PM to 1 AM PST Tuesday through Thursday*
Newly formed guild on Stormrage that raids after the nightshift. We're a close-knit group of friends who enjoy memes and work hard to push each other and gear up!

*1 AM to 4 AM Wed-Friday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and let me know! Thanks for your time, hope you find the guild you're looking for (and hopefully it's mine :D)!
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to join <Pi>
We are a 7/8 H 1/8 M guild who raids Fri/Sat 9:30 - 12:30 EST.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230
  • Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Semi-Hardcore Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M
  • Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools
    , WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: We typically break around 10PM EST for 8minutes. Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking competent DPS both range and melee. We are also in high need of a strong Paladin/ Monk /Druid healer.

Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Kaldaro – GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
    Hey there! I saw that you were looking for a guild and my guild is currently recruiting! Here some information on us:

<Generic Anime Name>
    Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
    Raid Times: 10 PM to 1 AM PST Tuesday through Thursday*
    Newly formed guild on Stormrage that raids after the nightshift. We're a close-knit group of friends who enjoy memes and work hard to push each other and gear up!

*1 AM to 4 AM Wed-Friday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and let me know! Thanks for your time, hope you find the guild you're looking for (and hopefully it's mine :D)!