Enhancement Nerf PvP

Shaman
10/11/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Shockula
10/11/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Rotbone

shaman got 5% and a azarite trait nerf AND if you combine the 30% mana regen and 33% flat heal nerf that totals out to be over a 50% healing nerf along with nerf to purge and utility I would say shamans got it worse

Exactly because rogues just got a flat damage nerf, while shamans got that and then some that effects other abilities especially the ridiculous mana regen nerf
the whole nerf is ridiculous. I'm not sure i have ever seen a nerf this large scale in a single patch.
10/11/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Rotbone
10/11/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Shockula
Exactly because rogues just got a flat damage nerf, while shamans got that and then some that effects other abilities especially the ridiculous mana regen nerf
the whole nerf is ridiculous. I'm not sure i have ever seen a nerf this large scale in a single patch.

actually yea they did the same thing when they killed WWs by nerfing RSK azerite trait when it was the only viable one... they nerfted it for a combined total of 85% in two different hotfixes. They have displayed multiple times they have no idea what their doing the only way companies like this learn is to unsub.
Id hate to speculate but somethings seem rather targeted around should we say certain streamers or blizzcon tourney to keep certain comps played by certain streamers on top. We will see if they revert some changes right after blizzcon that wil be a sign.
10/09/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Borngood
Every streamer pvper said these pvp nerfs were needed especially for shaman. Now i think shaman pve buffs will happen. Pvp should be balanced for now

Most of those streamers can't fundamentally math and that's the problem, half those dumbasses have never passed a statistic course.
10/11/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Kalydaen
half those dumbasses have never passed a statistic course.

The vast majority of this game's playerbase (really just humanity) has very little understanding of statistics.
The damage makes sense. The healing nerfs don't, unless they were to give us some other defensive capabilities. We have 1 defensive, every other class has more than one and many have multiple with effective immunity. Our healing WAS our other defensive. This was an over-nerf. I was switching to Ele for 8.1 anyway, so it's not really a big loss, it just doesn't make sense.