Exp:
8/8H BFA
11/11M Legion
2100+RatedPVP
world top 300 mythic raiding
world top 20 mythic+
multiple realm firsts

Times:
5:00 am --> 5:00 pm PST everyday (flexible for PvP & M+)
In search of Morning / Daytime Mythic Raiding
In search of Morning / Daytime / Late Night Mythic+ Dungeons
In seatch of Morning / Daytime / Late Night Rated PvP Team

Main: 375+ ilvl (tank & dps)
Warrior (protection, arms, & fury)

All Alts 360+ilvl: (tank & dps)
Druid, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Paladin, & Monk

BattleTag: VVar#1359
DiscordTag: Warrior#0783

*NOTE: Please contact me through BattleTag or Discord. Here is a mutual discord server where you can reach me without having to add me to friends. https://discord.gg/mkXgBmN

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE TIMES!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being at 0.1% (3k). We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We're primarily recruiting Ranged DPS, with Lock, and Mage being favored at this point in time. That being said, we're looking at all players who can prove their former experience and willing to take any class into serious consideration with a competent player behind them.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy), or Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
<No Life> is a new morning/daytime Mythic guild on US-Sargeras.

Raid Times:
Tues: 10am-1pm CST ( or midnight oceanic AEST UTC+10 )
Weds: 10am-1pm CST
Thurs: 10am-1pm CST

Currently 8/8 heroic and need DPS for mythic!

Oakai (Btag: Okaithul#1940, Discord: Okaithul#4986)
Skoundrel (Btag: Skoundrel#1817, Discord: Malagen/Skoundrel#2311)