[A] 371 DK (any spec) lf mythic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2-3 night a week. I am available any night of the week after 8:30 EST. I usually tank but have no problem DPSing either. I have raided mythic for the last 2 expansions but I want to move to a guild with a larger community, mainly to have people that want to push M+.

For any questions add my btag EJoyner28#1325 or discord Joyner#9042
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey Washed Up is recruiting exceptional players for it's roster. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Washed Up. We are located on Zul'jin Horde with the data center being in Chicago!

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Sunday
8-12:30 est

Progression-
4/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
2=3 normal runs a week for alts!

Feel free to whisper me ingame or hit me up on real ID @ Katyperry#1905 with any questions or concerns
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 1/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.