Why do i have to commit treason?

General Discussion
Talking about the ptr saurfang questline. Let me start pff by saying i like it... Up until I'm forced to commit out of character treason. It makes no sense to force that decision story wise. Up until then my character is happily working with sylvanas and the rangers until all of a sudden sappy boi shows up and for some reason i switch sides? Like, speaking as my character im down with sylvanas. Personally i dont think shes done anything treason worthy. And i see no reason why I should have to kill all the dark rangers when I'm more on their side than saurfangs. It'd be really cool if blizz could give an option to side against saurfang when you talk to him right before the dark ranger fight, then instead of fighting the Rangers, you fight him and instead of winning the fight, you lose to saurfangs and sappy boi and instead of faking being beaten, you just actually go back to sylvanas beaten. Idk why there cant be an option when the playerbase isnt unanimously against sylvanas.
You've committed treason several times already im sure, whats once more?
Same reason I was forced to sit and watch Sylvanas kill a bunch of civilians instead of actively trying and stop her with violence, or failing that deserting to the Alliance.
Why did the Night Elves have to kill Illidan in Black Temple?

Why did the Blood Elves have to kill Kael'thas in Tempest Keep?

Why did the Humans have to kill the Lich King in Ice Crown Citadel?

Why did the Orcs have to kill Garrosh in the Siege of Orgrimmar?

It's almost as if the narrative is pre-written and served to us on a platter regardless of what the players actually want and has always been that way.
i'd love committing treason if it was with somebody cool but instead we get Saurfail the suicidal :(
I just want to sign up for the Burning Legion but nooooooooooOOoooooooooooooo ... I gotta be "Alliance".
yea i just finished that up to makes no sense. and since you have to talk to him to even start the fight he should have an option that says no i will not stand with you FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN. get 99% health knocked away and wake up with a note pleading you to reconsider since he spared you then continue as normal from there
Yeah, I read the quest chain from WOWHead its a bummer for me.

I like Sylvanas and now it feels like Garrosh 2.0, unless there is some plot twist later on down the road the story just took a nose dive for me =(
I'm only here for the loot, pets and mounts.
10/10/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Swiftraven
i'd love committing treason if it was with somebody cool but instead we get Saurfail the suicidal :(

I'll commit treason with you!
Don't do the scenario. I certainly won't.
Garrosh says hi.
10/10/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Momimfotm
Don't do the scenario. I certainly won't.

its the only way to continue story. if they still havent fixed by the time it drops i wont be doing it ill get my Blood elf armor give my gold and pets away and say good buy
10/10/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Hawkéns
10/10/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Swiftraven

<3
10/10/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Swiftraven
10/10/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Hawkéns

<3

/hands chili fries (that is somehow made with real gnome)
its the only way to continue story.

Yeah, don't care. Not doing it. Plenty of other things to do in this game.
10/10/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Hawkéns
10/10/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Swiftraven

<3

oh yooouuu

why can't more Alliance be nice like you?
reported. there is a ptr board. use it.
As a Mag'har I'd much rather have a green orc warchief than an undead high elf warchief.
10/10/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Swiftraven
10/10/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Hawkéns

oh yooouuu

why can't more Alliance be nice like you?

us folks from rp servers are like canadians.

except a bit more violent, which is not much.
know what i am talkin aboot?