Why do i have to commit treason?

General Discussion
10/10/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Gormosh
As a Mag'har I'd much rather have a green orc warchief than an undead high elf warchief.

Remind me why we saved your worthless hides from the lightbound inquisition again?
10/10/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Erthan
reported. there is a ptr board. use it.

Why say you're reporting this post? Just do it. Also, what reason are you reporting? Better be something legit.
10/11/2018 01:46 AMPosted by Deathevil

Why say you're reporting this post? Just do it. Also, what reason are you reporting? Better be something legit.

Because, like everyone else, he’s figured out that Blizz doesn’t actually look at these boards. Reporting the post will do nothing (there’s literally never even been a blue post in the 8.1 board). So he says he’s reporting it, in order to get at least someone to react to it.
It's treason then
The Horde are not "mustache twirling villains", Sylvanas has to hit the ol' dusty trails.
10/11/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Momimfotm
Remind me why we saved your worthless hides from the lightbound inquisition again?
To use them as fodder in a illogical war. Can't blame them for wising to the fact.
Why do I have to leave the Alliance Army in Zandalar to help a character I have never cared about?

this is gen chat, open discussion on any topic.
10/10/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Atrai
Talking about the ptr saurfang questline. Let me start pff by saying i like it... Up until I'm forced to commit out of character treason. It makes no sense to force that decision story wise. Up until then my character is happily working with sylvanas and the rangers until all of a sudden sappy boi shows up and for some reason i switch sides? Like, speaking as my character im down with sylvanas. Personally i dont think shes done anything treason worthy. And i see no reason why I should have to kill all the dark rangers when I'm more on their side than saurfangs. It'd be really cool if blizz could give an option to side against saurfang when you talk to him right before the dark ranger fight, then instead of fighting the Rangers, you fight him and instead of winning the fight, you lose to saurfangs and sappy boi and instead of faking being beaten, you just actually go back to sylvanas beaten. Idk why there cant be an option when the playerbase isnt unanimously against sylvanas.

Because bad writing brought us here and by god bad writing is what will solve all of our problems!
10/10/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Hawkéns
10/10/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Swiftraven
i'd love committing treason if it was with somebody cool but instead we get Saurfail the suicidal :(

I'll commit treason with you!

SI:7 will be paying you a visit.
I wanted to be on the side of the alchemists when I was forced to retake Undercity during WOTLK. At first, I thought, cool the Forsaken are splintering off into their own faction. Then I realized what was going on, boring.
10/10/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Momimfotm
Don't do the scenario. I certainly won't.

All story scenarios in this game suck !@# Post Wod suck assz
10/10/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
I'm only here for the loot, pets and mounts.

That explains The Burning of Teldrassil and myself.

Have you seen my cool bat? The boss gave me that. And she said nice things about me.