gg

Stormrage
Hi All,

LFG
BattleTag: JayyAce#1189
Hello there, I added you on bnet but thought I would also drop our guilds info here for you. Have any questions. feel frew to let me know. :)

About <Fear Engine>
We're a relatively new guild on Stormrage with goals of downing bosses, having fun, and making friends. We're relaxed and like to enjoy ourselves during raids by keeping just enough BS to keep things interesting and an equal amount of determination to progress through bosses. We're not only looking to build up our raid team but also to build our guild community as well. Casuals are welcome to come and enjoy our helpful and drama free environment.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 11 PM (EST)
Friday / Saturday

Uldir Progression
8/8N
2/8H

<Fear Engine> is recruiting ranged dps, tank(s), and healer(s) to fill out the group.

Want to make an alt? Bored of your main? Well we're alt friendly as well! If your alt is geared enough to pull it's own weight we'll be more than happy to bring you into raid.

For additional information, concerns or questions please contact me or one of my officers on battle.net / Discord.
GM:
Ryan#12187/ Raylo#0726
Officers:
Swoboda#1571 / Swoboda#7539
Jade#1948 / YourBffJen#6299
If you're interested in raiding weekends\
<Størm Raiders>
We are a small group of friends who are a mix of past hardcore raiders who don't have as much time to commit to raiding as we use to. We're looking to form a 30man Heroic Raid team; We're looking to make a more laid back atmosphere for slightly more casual raiding, while still effectively clearing Heroic. We are looking for other people who want to have fun and clear raids without the frustration of pugs. We also love to do Mythic+ and PvP as well. If this sounds like you might be a good fit for you then feel free to contact one of the officers.

Raid Times:
Friday: 9pm-Midnight EST.
Saturday: 9pm-Midnight EST.

Progress:
6/8H
8/8N

Recruitment:
-Heals (Would really like a resto druid or mw monk)
-Dps

Requirement for Raid:
-355 ilvl or higher
-Flasks
(We provide feasts)

Contact Info:
GM: Fayt#1904
Officer: Mike#11828
Officer: Wuqing#11212
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
Hi there,

<Atmøsphere>, an alliance guild on Stormrage (shocker I know) is looking for some DPS. Current progression is:
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
2/8 M Uldir

We are dedicated to improving ourselves on every fight and aspect, we expect the same of our recruits. We foster a laid back group of adults who share in some off color humor and still maintain a high level of personal accountability on which we have built a community.

Progression Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8pm - 10pm EST Normal/Optional
Saturday: 6pm - 10pm EST Heroic
Sunday: 6pm - 10pm EST Mythic

Come be a part of the fun, kill stuff and get some loot! Atmøsphere is part of the Cyn Gaming community with players in multiple games. Visit our website at:
https://www.guilded.gg/Cyn-Gaming/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

If you have any questions feel free to add #Sugar1135 or Onigakuhito#11101
Hello I'm killerpro main tank and GM to <Pirate Chat>,we are looking for solid players rn for bench and core spots! so if you are interested in ethier please apply here https://piratechat.enjin.com/!! We raid progression on Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am Server as well as a Monday alt/heroic night