371 UH/Blood

Stormrage
371 UH/Blood
Have multi AOTC currently in a dead guild
Current progress 8/8N 3/H
Can tank also deeps hit me up

Killinu#1507
<Hurtful> (2/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
<minMax> 2/8M 8/8H is a reformed 3 DAY semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with the intention of obtaining Cutting Edge by end of tier. We recently split off from our old guild to form a more serious raid-team. Most of our raiders have over 5 years of cutting edge experience. We promote a serious raiding environment without sacrificing a respectful guild atmosphere. We are also looking to expand our high-key M+ teams with capable members. Our goals are not only to clear the most difficult content in the game but also to have fun while doing so.

We're looking for all AOTC+ players with previous raiding experience!

OUR RAID TIMES:
10:00PM – 1:00AM EST Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 2 raid ready characters [ 1 Main + 1 Alt]
- A team-oriented mentality
- Receptiveness to criticism
- Personal accountability and commitment

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
-Cutting Edge raiding
- A friendly and positive guild environment

Please fill out an application on our website: minmax-us.gg/pages/apply
Hey Kuural,

Wanting to reach out. Cut Raiders is a top 100 Stormrage guild with 8/8H and 2/8M down. We took down G'huun in less than 2 nights and Mother in one (cheese mode, no shaman!)

We raid T/W/Th 9-12est, with random, voluntary off-night alt/normal raids. Throughout the week we run M+, we pvp, we get super drunk while fishing for feast mats and end up in random zones throughout Elanthia... what's not to love?

Anyway, we're currently looking for a handful of solid dps to fill core spots in our Mythic team while we push cutting edge. While it's difficult to see if you'd be a good fit based on some text, I think you might find our band of saucy pirates to be great to raid with and folks you want to play with the other 4 nights of the week.

Here's out recruitment thread, though it hasn't been updated to our latest kills!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182541/

If you're interested in chatting, you can reach me on discord Riend#5114 or Bnet Mischka#1811.

Have a great weekend!
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
<Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.
This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

Our current progression stands at 7/8H 1/8M Uldir.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Marginally%20Sufficient

Current Recruiting Needs:

Heals:
- Paladin
- Shaman
- Holy Priest

DPS:
- DK (Off-spec Blood)
- Warlock (Aff)
- Ele Shaman

Raid Times
- Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
- You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
- We use Discord for all communications.
- We require a minimal ilvl of 350, and level 21 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
Hello Kuraal!

<minMax> - Stormrage is recruiting

Progression: 2/8M 8/8H Uldir, CE Antorus leadership
Raid times: 10:00PM – 1:00AM EST Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Guild Website: http://minmax-us.gg/pages/apply

<minMax> is a reformed 3 DAY semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with the intention of obtaining Cutting Edge by end of tier. We recently split off from our old guild to form a more serious raid-team. Most of our raiders have over 5 years of top-end mythic experience. We promote a serious raiding environment without sacrificing a respectful guild atmosphere. We currently have an alt requirement in order to keep our roster size smaller while still meeting certain class stacking / composition requirements we've seen throughout recent raid design. We are also looking to expand our high-key M+ teams with capable members. Our goals are not only to clear the most difficult content in the game but also to have fun while doing so, and we want to share in that experience with you!

GUILD EXPECTATIONS:
- Maintain 2 raid ready characters [ 1 Main + 1 Alt]
- A team-oriented mentality
- Receptiveness to criticism
- Personal accountability and commitment
- Full understanding of the specs / classes you play
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
-Cutting Edge raiding
- A friendly and positive guild environment
- A guild to call home
Not sure what your availability is like, we are 5/8H and raid Fri / Sat 11:30 - 2:30 EST happy to talk anytime Btag Tsunderechan#1199
We are looking for a couple dps with tank OS. Check us out and let me know

Enter the GUNT – We are a Heroic Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EDT. We want to make GUNT the best GUNT it can be. As such, we're rebuilding our core team. We were previously 8/8N and 5/8H. Casual players are encouraged to join for all content.

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Disc priest, holy pally, resto druid
Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele shaman
Melee DPS: DK, warrior, rogue
***High demand for dps with tank and/or heals os***

Guild Rules:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundary is no political talk
--Be respectful of your fellow guildmates
--No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
--We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders
--Have proper enchants and gems
--Have proper addons installed
--Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls 

Ryouice: Ryouice#11303
Sailenia: Sailenia#1415
Hey there! I saw that you were looking for a guild and my guild is currently recruiting! Here some information on us:

<Generic Anime Name>
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times: 10 PM to 1 AM PST Tuesday through Thursday*
Newly formed guild on Stormrage that raids after the nightshift. We're a close-knit group of friends who enjoy memes and work hard to push each other and gear up!

*1 AM to 4 AM Wed-Friday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and let me know! Thanks for your time, hope you find the guild you're looking for (and hopefully it's mine :D)!
Hey there, we raid Tues, Wed and Thurs 10pm-12pm server time. We're 1/8M and 7/8 H and looking for a few more consistent dps. Feel free to add me to btag Altarial#1441 if you'd like some more information.

Here's our recruitment post infomation:

The basics:
Guild Name: Efficient Nonsense
Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Recruiting: 1 healer (shammy, monk or holy priest) and a few dps (any classes)
Progression Plan: We are currently 1/8 M, 7/8 H and 8/8 N for Uldir

The details:
We are a tight knit group of friends who have come together from various mythic guilds to start a fresh new guild for BfA. We value common sense over favoritism, logic over emotion. Efficiency doesn't mean ALL-PRO WORLD CLASS, it means not dying to the same mechanic 19 out of 20 pulls, it means LEARNING from your mistakes. You died to X mechanic? Okay, what should you do differently to not die to it again? Constructive criticism seems to be a forgotten concept nowadays. Nonsense means to give us your puns, your dad jokes, your dank memes. The AC is on, so it's a chill raid room. If you have a suggestion speak your voice! Maybe that suggestion is what will secure us the kill or maybe it's a nonsensical suggestion. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Contact information:
Altarial - Altarial#1441