You wake up and...

General Discussion
10/18/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Bretherezen

I'm not in this list... Why am I not in this list?

10/18/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Elise

You, I like you. Can I come to the party?

Y'all can come, just make sure to bring some snacks and drinks. Just no pineapple pizza please.
10/18/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Caerii

What about a woman? OP didn't specify it was a man.

10/18/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Caerii
What about a woman?

woman??

No exception will be made! The lasses will also be wrestled into submission!
There are things in life that you just do not do, I shall list a few here in no particular order.

Spit into the wind, it can get messy.

Tease an uncaged wolverine, or a caged one for that matter, they're one of the few animals known to have sought revenge, even against humans, not to mention they're meaner than Hell.

Run with wild lions, unless you like being dinner.

Break into the residence of a man whos still sleeps with an M1911A1 under his pillow and a K-Bar attached to the side of his nightstand. Doing so will result in serious injury or death, more likely the latter.

Semper Fi!
I go to wake up that player. When they wake up, they are going to see some other player posting one of these thread.

/theneverendingdreamofposting
Open the office door, and let the 105-pound Australian Shepherd / Great Pyrenees mix and the 50-pound Pit Bull mix ... encourage him to get the hell out of my house.
Get my gun...
"...And that's why I killed him, your honor."
10/18/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Cole
10/18/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Bretherezen

I'm not in this list... Why am I not in this list?

10/18/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Elise

You, I like you. Can I come to the party?

Y'all can come, just make sure to bring some snacks and drinks. Just no pineapple pizza please.

Deal. I'll bring one Large Cheese and one Large Pepperoni Pizza with me. You can bring the sodas.
10/18/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Bretherezen
10/18/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Cole

Deal. I'll bring one Large Cheese and one Large Pepperoni Pizza with me. You can bring the sodas.

As long as it is Dr.Pepper only.

Stuff is the nectar of the gods.
Smack them upside the head and bash their head into the screen once they are knocked out cold hide the body and go back to bed.
Make coffee and ask them what in nine hells they're doing at my computer, then remotely shut off my machine while I'm out and about.
Tap them on the shoulder, and then point to the 3rd person who is typing a reply to the first persons thread that i saw when i woke up.

Because in my dreams i have more than one friend.