Looking for a LATE night guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild to start raiding and doing M+ with that's active very late at night. I usually get on at midnight EST and can't really get on earlier than that reliably. I'll transfer my priest where ever after I've done a couple runs to make sure the guild will be a good fit. I have a demon hunter at cap and a druid near cap on Mal'Ganis and am working on leveling a mage on Area 52. If you're willing to pay for my transfer I also have a paladin at cap and a shaman near cap I'd be willing to move where ever.
Hi Hi! Our official raid time on Thursdays is 10pm CST but we usually start pulling around 10:30pm. We also raid on Sundays, which we are trying to raid a little earlier. We start at 8:30pm CST. I know these times may or may not work for you, but I thought I would post anyways! Below is my obligatory guild info. Hope to hear from you! Good luck in your search!

The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and Sundays right now at 8:30 CST but may change since we just added Sundays. We are newer and looking to fill our ranks especially dps! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and Sundays at 8:30 atm (not sure everybodys schedule quite yet). I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights. We are currently working on heroic and this our first actual week dedicated to it and completed 4/8H with several 1-3% wipes on Zek (People got tired after a few goes). Finishing up On Sunday though!

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 5/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Heya, we're interested in adding more dps to our mix. We'd love to sit down and talk with you. We also regularly run m+ on our off days and we're also on Mal'ganis.

<Edging> (8/8H - 2/8M) is a late night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-raider. We are recruiting DPS to fill the roster. Our times are T/Th 11pm-3am CST. Add me on bnet if you have any interest or questions: Lulzies#1540.
bump
<Quarantined>, a semi-hardcore Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Wednesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Thursdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Sundays (optional farm night): 11pm - 1am CST

Progression:
  • Uldir
    • Mythic: 2/8
    • Heroic: 8/8
    • Normal: 8/8

About Us:
  • We are building a fun and friendly, but also focused, group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.
  • We have people that like to push M+ keys as well as PvP.

Things to Know:
  • Code of conduct: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/coc
  • Raider Expectations: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/raiders
  • Trial Process: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/trialing

Voice:
  • Discord

If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
Hey lets have a chat! BNet: Theginger#2288 We raid tuesday wednesday thursday 10pm-1am PST//1am-4am est
hey, Malus from zul jin, we are 2/8 M late night we are 1130 pm til 2:30 est we are currently looking for heals and ranged

add me if you want to talk more Kritik#11883