warlock LF a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
<LF Waldo PST> US- Mal’Ganis. LF RANGE dps to further our progression. ATM we are 5/8 Heroic. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-11:30pm EST and a optional Saturday Raid. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight.
Add me Kalypso#11120
hello , im not going to post some big ole spam .

we are a new guild , 8/8 n 7/8 h 1/8 m
raid Tuesday Thursday 9-12 est .
we are a fun group of people that do raids and mythic plus all week I need a warlock asap , we will help you gear up for the raid .

wolf#1686 hope to hear from you .
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage
DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage
DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 4/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek and Vectis kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well. Were a friendly community who helps each other and were highly active and competitive in M+ (with several players ranked as high as 1500 io)

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 5/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time
10/21/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Shenza
Hi all,

I came back to the game and currently gearing up. I've done the cutting edge achievement for each of the last tier of expansions since MoP till Legion (SoO, HFC, and Antorus).

I'm looking for a place where I can move on and build up my raiding experience as warlock. I'm currently 343 ilvl and spec is affliction. My primary focus for now is the next raid, Siege of Zuldazar, but I'm always willing to do the current Uldir progression as well if I get an opportunity.

If you are either a start up guild, or willing to give me a chance to do the trial, please reply!

Thank you

Hello, I am the GL of Dracarys Productions and would love to talk to you about possibly finding you a spot in my guild. Add me on Bnet GliderGirl90#1793
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are recruiting all types of players for BFA Raiding (and drunken RBG Night)! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team that is 8/8H 1/8M looking to push for Cutting Edge.

Needs:

DPS (especially Warlock, WW Monk)

Any exceptional players will be considered!

We are a core of former CE/AoTC raiders that want to make consistent progression throughout BfA. We are aiming to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times areTues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Add Budäh#1904, for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)
Stormreaver [H] --- <We Brought Snacks> raid team in Karma Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 730pm-1030pm CST
Current Progression: 1/8M 7/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Zaeron#8109 (Discord) or Zaeron#1967 (Battle Tag)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/stormreaver/raid-We+Brought+Snacks

---

About us: <We Brought Snacks> was founded this tier (in fact, founded just a few days before this raid went live). The core of the raid consists of ex-Mythic players, but there's a wide variety of experience levels currently in the raid.

Our goal is to do steady progress on a 2 day/week schedule. We enjoy the steady progression that comes from raiding, and we aren't in a huge rush. We don't expect to get CE every single tier (especially the shorter tiers), but we do want to have a solid mythic raid where everyone is contributing equally and nobody feels left out/second class.

If you're looking for progression without constantly fighting for your slot or getting benched for a single bad raid night/difficulty learning one fight, this is the kind of raid you'd like.

Mythic+ Stuff: I'm extremely active in M+, and really love adding members to the raid who feel the same way. If you need a consistent M+ group, there are people here of a variety of skill levels, interested in either farming or pushing keys.
LF 2 DPS (one w healer OS pref)

Guild Name: The Enchanted
Server: Hyjal/US
Faction: Horde
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding
Progression: 7/8N; 3/8H
Schedule: 9pm-11pm EST/6pm-8pm PST (server) Tues, Wed, and Thur.
Voice Server: Discord
Btag: Raid Leader - Vessasin84#1316 or GM - Siere#1570...

Hi! I'm the GM of The Enchanted guild. We've been around for 9 years and are looking to add a few faces to our raiding roster. We are a close knit, social guild looking to progress together. Feel free to contact us with any questions or you add me directly on Discord......... Yashia#4553 <3. Thanks!
Hey Shenza! Would love to chat with you pal! Might have a really juicy offer we can help each other out with!

Bouncybear#112775
Hey Washed Up is recruiting exceptional players for it's roster. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Washed Up. We are located on Zul'jin Horde with the data center being in Chicago!

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Sunday
8-12:30 est

Progression-
5/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir

Feel free to whisper me ingame or hit me up on real ID @ Katyperry#1905 with any questions or concerns
Guild: <Elevate>
Server Stormrage
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Days: Saturday & Sunday
Raid Times: 12:00am - 3:00am EST
Progression: 7/8 H, 1/8M Uldir

Need;

Ranged; 2 Warlocks, and any other strong-minded ranged DPS. Willing to gear with raiding experience, current gear level and knowledge of class a strong deciding factor.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Elevate
Recruitment Contacts: GivensBros#1411 (GM), Envy#12462 (Officer), Vylas#1801 (Officer), Bloodymuppet#1118 (Officer)

About Us: We are a guild that came together towards the end of Tomb of Sargeras, and got AotC within a week of being formed. We downed Heroic Argus within 3 weeks of its release as well. Our raiding focuses are always AotC being the bare minimum required for every raid tier, but mythic progression is always in our sights as well.

We are actively running mythic+'s within the guild to better distribute loot to the ones who need it most, many members are online within our respective available times, which normally are 8p.m. ST - 3 a.m. ST.

At least one officer is almost always online at any given time, either on Discord or in-game. Officers are willing to help new recruits get settled into the guild and introduce them to other members. As we are mainly comprised of adults who work late shifts, our voice channels on Discord are typically 18+, so if you're looking for a clean Christian guild, this is not the guild for you.
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

Progression:

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir

FMSA Raid Team: 4/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 H)
    Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir
    Danger Zone Raid Team: 6/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
      QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
      Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
      Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm est Horde Alt/casual open raid
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional open raids)
      Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
      Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
      Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
      Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
      However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS
      Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
      Danger Zone: 1 healer and 1 DPS.

QQ Puffs: 1 tank w/ DPS OS, 1 Healer and DPS of all classes

How to Apply:
    https://www.rallyguild.com
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 2/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir AND be ilvl 355+. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Any caster DPS
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warlock

Havoc DH

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1-2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Currently have a Community set up until Mythic ready
- We use Discord
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people for Mythic content!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on [US-Korgath] under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

We currently host pugs as we don't have a full roster yet. If you'd like to come on our runs before making a decision feel free to message me before raid time and I can save you a spot.

If you feel you aren't ready for our current progression, we do catch up runs on our off days (normal raids, mythics/+) to help you get gear.

-Uldir-
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply

-Contact List-
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262
-Apply-
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv
Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting core raiding spots for BFA!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who are committed, dependable, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist guild please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com or Zebulon#1808
Hi Shenza. Our guild is a great place to learn and get your feet wet... if you're willing to play filthy Alliance anyways XD

About us:
Raids are on T/W 7pm server (8pm EST), depending on your preference of raid days. We are very flexible with our groups and don't have what is known as "raid teams". We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however, and plan on getting AotC. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

M+ without having to use Raider.io is super important to us as a guild and we are always LFM people M+ folks so PuGing M+ is optional, not mandatory.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (SC2 double-elimination style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode WQ PvP, Arena and Mythic+is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Obligatory Alliance RP recruitment post: =D
We are looking for able bodied Alliance members who seek to end the Horde permanently. For too long have our leaders tried to find peace with these savages only to be backstabbed time and time again. The burning of Teldrassil was the final straw. Who among you has the courage to end these heathens once and for all? Will you join this noble crusade? What say you!? In Daelin's name!
FOR TELDRASSIL!
FOR KUL TIRAS!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

keihndeth#1251