LF Casual Australian (A) Raiding Guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hey All.

I'm a 23yr old currently looking for an Australian Guild (Alliance)

I'm based in Perth (GMT+8) and have been playing WoW since early 2008 (Burning Crusade). At the end of WOTLK I took a break and stopped playing WoW for 8 years from 2010 - 2018 and have returned this year with the release of BFA.

I'm looking for a casual Heroic Raiding Guild either located in Perth or the East Coast (AEST) as I've only been pugging since BFA launched and sick of the inconsistency of teams and want to push heroic progress. My days/times vary depending on my schedule but I can usually play on Monday, Wednesday (Work Dependent), Thursday (Work Dependent) and Sundays and am mostly open to times.

I've cleared 8/8N and 6/8H and run regular runs during the week as a Raid Leader with a small community that I manage. Looking to get into a more close knit bunch of people that provide a casual atmosphere as well as as structured approach to clearing Heroic content and possibly Mythic.

At the moment I'm running two Alliance characters (363 iLvL Arms Warrior as my main & Shaman / currently levelling), and one one Horde characters (Death Knight / currently levelling) so if needed I can fulfil other roles once they are 120 and geared. I'm honestly just looking for a good bunch of people who are a little bit more on the relaxed side (If I can make raiding times consistently I will - just depends on guilds schedule due to Work & University)

I'm willing to transfer servers if needed be as I'm currently on Jubei-Thos, however I'm happy to I would prefer to trial first and see if I fit. As I'm currently alliance, I would prefer to join an Alliance Raiding Guild at this stage.

Look forward to hearing from people!
Battle tag is PandaAU#1143
Hi Padrino,

We could be a good fit for you - we're a Perth-based guild raiding Mon/Wed 8.30pm-11pm and currently looking for DPS/OS Tanks to join our ranks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769296776#1

Check us out and hit me up for a chat look forward to talking to you

Crucifer#1686 or on discord Keltash#9146
Hi Padrino,

<Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for more players. We are a small guild aiming at clearing Heroic raid content one night a week (with an optional night for those who are keen), however many of us like to run M+ dungeons throughout the week.

We're open to a few different classes and at this stage our progression is 5/8H Uldir.

Our raid times are:
Sunday
6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings
7pm-10pm ST daylight savings

Monday (optional night)
8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings
9pm-11pm ST daylight savings

Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824
<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid. We do have a few casuals who come to raid as they can and they have seen most of the raid and some have seen mythic as fill ins so casuals are always welcome

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 9pm to 12:00am *
Thursday - 9pm to 12:00am *
Sunday - 9pm to 12:00am *

(*During Non-Daylight Savings, All times change 8pm to 11pm)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N heroic and 7/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)
Hi Mate, Please check out our recruitment thread:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769307503#1

We are a HC focused raiding guild with most people in Perth. We raid from 19:30 GMT+8 on Wed and Sunday.

Horde on Barth.

Sharky#2786
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8 N 8/8H Uldir
Moving into Mythic!

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
<Ice Cream Truck> [3/8M] is a semi-hardcore guild with lots fun! including funded over/under gambling. we are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and M+ as Focus!
Raid times are Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 Server time. Considering all Classes but priority on Misty / RSham / HPala.

hit us up on:

Kev#1832
Tink#1985
Hi Padrino,

Frostmourne [A]
Deus Ex Machina (DxM) currently 7/8H & 8/8 N Uldir, is a 2 night casual raiding guild looking for more dps for our roster!
We raid Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 server time, and run a casual normal raid on Mondays.
We run M+ most evenings.

We're a very long standing, laid back guild. We're casual and newbie friendly, but also disciplined enough to talk shop about classes/mechanics and min/maxing.

Primarily looking for ranged dps (spriest high priority), but will accept anyone looking for a home!

If you're interested or have any questions, add my btag: Tsurichan#6474 (discord Zelfie#2175) or whisper anyone in /who Deus ex Machina for an invite!
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, with two teams, a heroic and mythic team. the heroic team is 8/8H and just full clears heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. the mythic team raids mon/wed/thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hey Mate,

If you are looking for chill aussie guild to progress heroic maybe mythic. Cube on Alliance Frosmtourne can definietely suit your needs.
We are majorly recruiting our raid team right now and looking for a lot of experienced raiders. If you have mates or your group of Bnet followers for the pug raids you have been running in BFA are more than welcome.
We have all played the game since Vanilla off and off and would love to talk more!

We have progress to 2/8M prior to losing a few members and are building back up to clear heroic.

Give us a yell:
Treebucket#1896

Cheers
<Erudite> 7/8H (Nagrand/Cael Horde) are seeking experienced Ranged/Melee Dps for raid progression and Mythic + Dungeons. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 9:30-11:30 SvT; we usually pick up where we left off on Mondays, but it stays optional. We are a good bunch of people who sometimes get bit rowdy and have a good sense of bants, so we ask to keep an open mind. During raid flasks/pots/feasts may be distributed, but we also ask that you bring your own. If your interested give an officer a buzz.
LukeNairn#1530
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, however we also have a Heroic team that is 8/8H and just full clears heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)