Any Hpals for 2.1k 3s Destro/FireM/Hpal?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
10/25/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Sockshock
Almost every person who wants Sterling in this thread plays an elf.... Thinking....

She looks awesome as Link.The Elf in me approves.
..▲
▲‌ ▲

Zelda Medley- Lindsey Stirling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KUyPKbR7Q
BFA is the Train of expansions, so this makes sense.
Who???
I have to agree that I don’t care for their selection this year. At least I won’t miss anything by not going.
at least lindsey is cute.
Lindsey Stirling is a very solid choice for the BlizzCon crowd, but man Train is a weird curveball. I'm assuming they aren't all playing at the same time because the disparity between stages would be hilarious

I think they typically get some decent bands there, but this year is really weird L.S. aside.
10/25/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
Lindsay Stirling

I had to consult google to find out who Lindsay Stirling is!
It's not someone who frequents my music lists!

Well, make Lindsay Stirling's performance pleasing and inspiring to the audience during the show.
10/25/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Dellexi
GD will always complain.

I remember last year someone was complaining because they invited muse.

People have complained about whatever band gets picked every single year. I remember people complaining about Ozzy. I remember seeing it for Metallica too.

Foo Fighters and Tenacious D are arguably two of the best performances we've had at BlizzCon, people still complained about those too.

I personally don't care for the other two so you'll catch me at Lindsey Stirling's set. Which is the whole point, variety. It's not always punk, metal, rock, or alternative. Trying out three bands is an interesting experiment and opens up a lot of opportunities in the future to try and bring a variety of acts for people to pick what they want to see. There's been a big ask for years actually to have an EDM artist play the closing set, so I'm happy those folks are getting one finally.
10/25/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
10/25/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Aerbota
I never really cared for most of their previous bands. I actually do like Lindsey. Heavy metal doesn’t appeal to me.

Classifies Offspring, Blink 182, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, and Tenacious D as metal.

#yikes

Alternative music isn’t all that interesting either.

Why can we get folks like Miles Davis or the London Symphony Orchestra for more variety?

I like jazz and classical music but Blizzard doesn’t ever cater to that.
Well, Miles Davis has been dead for thirty years but I think I would rather give his corpse a try over Train.
OK I can get on board with Hodor. He is an iconic SciFi-Fantasy actor who wants to show us 2 turn tables and a microphone.

Lindsey is talented. I am not really a fan where I have it playing on Pandora, however I could see her doing some good work with Blizzards already amazing music.

But Train? Really? A band from the 90s that should have been left in the 90s
There are so many current artists that could have been a much better act
( Imagine Dragons, Bastille, 21 Pilots )

Effing Train haha
Compared to previous acts like Blink Offspring or Muse, Train is a joke.
10/25/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Ythisens
10/25/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Dellexi
GD will always complain.

I remember last year someone was complaining because they invited muse.

People have complained about whatever band gets picked every single year. I remember people complaining about Ozzy. I remember seeing it for Metallica too.

Foo Fighters and Tenacious D are arguably two of the best performances we've had at BlizzCon, people still complained about those too.

I personally don't care for the other two so you'll catch me at Lindsey Stirling's set. Which is the whole point, variety. It's not always punk, metal, rock, or alternative. Trying out three bands is an interesting experiment and opens up a lot of opportunities in the future to try and bring a variety of acts for people to pick what they want to see. There's been a big ask for years actually to have an EDM artist play the closing set, so I'm happy those folks are getting one finally.

I'm all for variety and the inclusion of more pop-songwriter music as an option, but that doesn't make Train any less of an odd choice even within that style of music.
After the disappointment at some of the Blizzcon announcements so far, hearing that Lindsey Sterling is going to be performing is something that finally has me hyped lol.
She is insanely talented and her original music is great; plus if she does covers of WoW's music like others here have suggested, I for one, will be wet.
just book Nick Cave next year and let the weirdness begin
Settled for Lindsay Sterling... get the f*** outta here. Ancient and withering Linkin Park ranks no where near her.
Never heard of her until this post. Normally Blizzcon can draw me in with mounts or free pet, and even the band. This year Blizzcon has no pull on me at all.
I feel old.
10/25/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Aerbota
Alternative music isn’t all that interesting either.

.... wat?
10/25/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
How did Blizzard manage to get some many amazing bands to play in the past and this year they settled for Lindsay Stirling? #oof
NFL got to JT a step ahead of Blizzard. lol
10/25/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
Sorry, but she's nowhere near as successful or desirable a musician to be playing as any of the bands previously listing, save maybe Weird Al.
Say what you like about him, Weird Al has managed to stay relevant longer than a lot of the artists he’s parodied.