Just did Warfront on alt...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
10/27/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Wariya
10/27/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Dubknight
You honestly think the system will change at all if I DE this weapon? If I toss it, Blizz will see that and rethink and hotfix the entire reward system?

Yikes...

If a good number of ppl do it yup.

Be the change you want to see bro......or just pad those metrics , your choice :)

Um yeah, you can't make up stuff to fit your narrative (even for you that won't work).

There's no precedent or past example of people mass DEing gear to force a change on Blizz' approach to gearing... That never happened.

So you're just straight up wrong Lmfao. There's no gaurantee that'd even work hahahaha!
10/27/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Pepetux
that tauren is right about mythic taloc being easier compare to heroic mytrax and ghuun

or loot miniata as he call it

He would be, if I ever claimed it was a strength weapon rofl.

The sad part is, I never did. What a foolish assumption to make.
str/agi/intel , dosent really matter here does it ??

main subject of ur thing is the ilvl of a weapon versus how easy they are to obtain.With that said , what he say actualy make sense (most of it at least)
10/26/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Hypheria
10/26/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Blastlaugh
No different than Timeless Isle or any other expacs catchup gear mechanic...

Don't most players have around 360-370 ilvl right now?

In Timeless Ise the gear was definately below current content. I think that's the main complaint. That warfronts essentially award you with gear that trivializes raid gear and pvp gear and more importantly....allows everyone to have the same ilvl.

Which is boring. You can't feel powerful playing an mmorpg if everyone is powerful.

This bullsh1t Communist "equality of outcome" garbage is sucking the joy out of this game. Let people grind for their stuff.

I like when people have the same level of gear, then you can find out who's actually good and who depends on a gear disparity to succeed.
10/27/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Pepetux

main subject of ur thing is the ilvl of a weapon versus how easy they are to obtain.With that said , what he say actualy make sense (most of it at least)

Yes, it does matter entirely. Once you realize his mistake in thinking it was a str weapon, that entire post of his "reasoning" completely falls apart. It was a waste of time, better not even mentioned.

How could I have wasted my time if killing those bosses he claimed were a better use of my time, don't even drop a weapon that I should have tried for instead of doing my Warfront?!?!

I've also stated various times in this thread not only the ilvl was directly competitive, but also the secondary stats on this Warfront 370 was just as good as the one from H G'huun for my alt. Feel free to check back a page or two.

So no, nothing he said actually made any sense. Some of us don't just glance at ilvl and slam on the highest things we can find, yknow. Secondary stats matter.
10/27/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Pepetux

I hope to God you aren't using int weapons on your DK, regardless of ilvl.
You honestly think the system will change at all if I DE this weapon? If I toss it, Blizz will see that and rethink and hotfix the entire reward system?

Yikes...

So you accepted a quest that told you you'd get a piece of 370 gear and are now saying the system is broken.. Even though you voluntarily entered said warfront knowing you'd get a 370 piece of gear.

0/10
10/27/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Cyniel

Yikes...

So you accepted a quest that told you you'd get a piece of 370 gear and are now saying the system is broken.. Even though you voluntarily entered said warfront knowing you'd get a 370 piece of gear.

0/10

Gee, it's almost like...

10/26/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Dubknight
10/26/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Yzzami
You're level 56, not 120. PHONY!

Dude don' tell anyone!

It really did happen though lol. I didn't think you could get weapons from the Warfront quest...

Oh wait, I did.

SARCASM ALERT See those letter-y things there? They convey messages/meaning... WITHOUT SOUND!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! CRAZY!!! SARCASM ALERT
"This quest, which can only be done every couple weeks after doing a bit of gearing, gave me exactly what it said it would give me. BROKEN!"
Fantastic, another original thinker from GD's best & brightest.

10/27/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Iyoma
"This quest, which can only be done every couple weeks after doing a bit of gearing, gave me exactly what it said it would give me. BROKEN!"

10/27/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Dubknight
<span class="truncated">...</span>

0/10

Gee, it's almost like...

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Dude don' tell anyone!

It really did happen though lol. I didn't think you could get weapons from the Warfront quest...

Oh wait, I did.

SARCASM ALERT See those letter-y things there? They convey messages/meaning... WITHOUT SOUND!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! CRAZY!!! SARCASM ALERT

And the moron who is still +1 everything against my point, regardless of it being correct or not Lmfao.

SARCASM ALERT You go, champ! Never let common sense get in your way. You keep grazing in the field growing wool like the best of them. Thinking is hard anyways, right? SARCASM ALERT
if there was no gear in these things....not many would run them.

This week's only bene was we get to smack around light boy from argus . I only wish the char could run this as horde side. I'd love to smack him around all over for the hell of argus grind.....My horde did this by proxy. Okay but this char....deserves to beat his butt waaaaay more lol.

But besides that...yeah these aren't that great and would be a dead feature really.

And op....be happy. My horde ran this today too. RNG "loved" me.

The 340 piece...flat double I had better. The 370 piece hit was the same slot. And I had better....

So this week was a wash for me. RNG gods give and take....sounds like they gave today. enjoy that really. They will screw you over at some point. More than once lol.
10/27/2018 01:27 AMPosted by Dubknight
Hahahahaha! Where did I ever claim it was a strength weapon? That whole reading thing is really slowing you down, who needs it right?

And the fool that thumb up'd your post, priceless hahahaha!

Quit while you're obviously so very far behind.

You didn't and you still haven't, you just said weapon, so I'm neither right or wrong in this situation, doesn't prove my point invalid though.

10/27/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Dubknight
I hope to God you aren't using int weapons on your DK, regardless of ilvl.

Good thing the Taloc weapon is a 2H Strength weapon then hey? Suits 2 of his specs.
10/27/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Dubknight

If you're going to insult people, stop being a coward and get on a character you actually play instead of hiding behind a throwaway DK.

Also, of course you could get a weapon from it. There was no reason to think it wouldn't.
10/27/2018 01:27 AMPosted by Dubknight
Hahahahaha! Where did I ever claim it was a strength weapon? That whole reading thing is really slowing you down, who needs it right?

And the fool that thumb up'd your post, priceless hahahaha!

Quit while you're obviously so very far behind.

You didn't,and you still haven't, you just said weapon, so I'm neither right or wrong in this situation, doesn't prove my point invalid though.

It exactly does Lmfao. What you said was entirely incorrect to a fault by definition. Tell me how I'm wasting my time again, farming those "easier bosses" for weapons they can't drop hahaha!

So you were just using very specific examples of bosses that I should have been killing so I would have exactly zero chance of getting a weapon to drop, nevermind the fact I'd never get to do those bosses on my alt who was not even 320 equipped? How would I have even gotten into a heroic run to do that?!

Exactly.

NOT being sarcastic here, just admit you drew a false conclusion and you were wrong and we can move past it. It's very immature to try and lie to get out of it when the opposite is obviously the blatant truth.
10/26/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Esardrel
More 370 gears quests in 8.1 too. Pretty much every xpac had the get your alt raiding ready catchup gears.

and we love it!!!
10/26/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Dubknight
Turned in the quest and got a 370 weapon for my 320 ilvl fresh 120 alt.

Lolololololol so broken! Unreal.
grats on being the 1 person in a thousand to get their 370 weapon from that.
Love cowards that can’t post on a main. You’ll be ok cupcake.
10/27/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Dubknight
Um yeah, you can't make up stuff to fit your narrative (even for you that won't work).

There's no precedent or past example of people mass DEing gear to force a change on Blizz' approach to gearing... That never happened.

So you're just straight up wrong Lmfao. There's no gaurantee that'd even work

As like you they supported the system and padded blizz's metrics because they didn't have any self control to do what i am telling you to do

You are the problem and the solution to your own problem my friend :)
10/27/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Dubknight
So you were just using very specific examples of bosses that I should have been killing so I would have exactly zero chance of getting a weapon to drop, nevermind the fact I'd never get to do those bosses on my alt who was not even 320 equipped? How would I have even gotten into a heroic run to do that?!

Alot of people get low geared toons into heroic runs, those are called carries, what methods were used to get into those runs require a whole new thread but it isn't impossible.

10/27/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Dubknight
NOT being sarcastic here, just admit you drew a false conclusion and you were wrong and we can move past it. It's very immature to try and lie to get out of it when the opposite is obviously the blatant truth.

You do realize I'm on a DK right? Which shows 365 9+ weapon from a 9+ which raider.io shows as a 1 hour 10 minute run? Or if I were to log in, switch spec and log out, show my 370 weekly chest main hand weapon for frost just for running a 7+ a few days before the weekly reset?

I feel I put in way less effort than you did... for 2 weapons. Running around the warfront doing nothing would have been way less effort than chopping wood.

Edit: My resto shaman got the 370 shield from the warfront, you aren't the first.
10/27/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Iyoma
10/27/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Dubknight

If you're going to insult people, stop being a coward and get on a character you actually play instead of hiding behind a throwaway DK.

Also, of course you could get a weapon from it. There was no reason to think it wouldn't.

How about this, instead:

You don't insult people first if you don't want to be insulted back?

How about you don't succumb to group think as a reflex, and apologize for insulting someone that never did anything wrong to you?

How about you don't try to detract and deflect when you were wrong, and just admit you should have read before posting an insult against someone that's never wronged you?

How about some random female panda on the internet that faces no repercussions for insulting someone first stops talking about bravery like it means something, when no matter what toons we post on we won't face real life consequences for our actions? How is that brave? You do a disservice to everyone that has ever been brave when they needed to be comparing a forum post to actual, real life courage. I'd suggest you think long and hard about the true meaning of the words "bravery" and "courage", and if you have any sense you'll realize they don't apply here.

And last but not least, why not judge me on the content of my message instead of what fake, virtual avatar we all use to communicate to each other? Why does a certain fake identity make you more brave than I am when neither of us will face personal consequences in real life?

Think before you reflexively insult.