Hi, how are you?

General Discussion
The forums have been a little toxic today, so why not change it up.
Today is good

I slept half the day then got up to fry some chicken

Just another day in the life of Swiftraven
https://youtu.be/77R1Wp6Y_5Y?t=27
No complaints here, got something I ordered online in the mail today so I'm in a good mood.
I'm ok. I'm only one beer in so far. I'll probably feel better once I'm at 3-4.
having a bad day i guess. or a bad year or a bad decade or a bad life.
Decent. Just got over a 24hr cold (just a sore throat and mild congestion). Thanks for asking!

Stuck at work atm (off in 7 hours ><) wanting to play WoW so badly rn. Could be playing hearthstone and probably should.
having a bad life.

I feel you on this one
10/27/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Drusillia
I'm ok. I'm only one beer in so far. I'll probably feel better once I'm at 3-4.
thats how it usually starts

better to quit ahead while you can
Not bad only had to drive 421 miles today....
Short day....I average 550 so was nice...
I actually slept well last night, ran some errands this morning, met my mom for lunch, and had a fairly productive day.

My new barely 320 Belf warlock did her first warfront and got two pieces of upgraded gear.

Good day for me over here. :-)
I'm dead, and I want to kill, um, almost everyone. So... pretty decent, thanks for asking.
I made steak and ale pot pies for dinner. Best part of that meal is drinking the leftover beer while you cook it.
Don't be Toxic!
Give me help on Halloween songs.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769578305

Please and Thank You
I'm good. I'm lifting weights until I can perform mortal kombat fatalities in real life.
Today is good. Am trick or treating. Am thinking about baking a pizza for dinner <3
10/27/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Sunday
I'm good. I'm lifting weights until I can perform mortal kombat fatalities in real life.

Bonus points if by Mortal Kombat fantasies you mean being Scorpion. GET OVER HERE!
Today surprised me as very good. Bumped into an old friend from high school and now we’re gonna chill again.

Went to a restaurant and ate a lot of food but now I’m in the bathroom and it’s brutal.

I’ll stop there.
These forums are always toxic. And I was thinking of playing hooky from work today but one of my co workers already beat me to it, lol.
10/27/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Enchi
10/27/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Sunday

Bonus points if by Mortal Kombat fantasies you mean being Scorpion. GET OVER HERE!

Kano's fatality was the best in my opinion