Demon hunter the raid boss of arena

Arenas
Just played against a rdruid dh enhance team, as rmd we got a full cc on the rdruid, perfectly executed he sat through all of them after trinking blind, and yet the dh sat at full health, now before people freak, we went dh because he was thoroughly under geared. his health did not drop once, so we did it again, over 10 mins we attacked the dh, didnt hardly drop at all, i check meters, rogue - 8.2kdps mage 9.1k dps. at the end of the match, we lost btw... the dh had healed as much as their rdruid at 1mil, the enhance had 300k healing, and the rdruid at 1 mil... i now vow that dh be the new raid boss for pvp, make him drop the best of loot, because apparently he can tank heal and dps in 1 spec! they are incredible!
got any pics for thse claims?
the nwe blood dk of 2018, unkillable, and unhealable lolol
Get em dh. Somebodys gotta beat that rmgod
Why go dh for 10 minutes instead of switching to enhance? In season 5 when deathknights were raid bosses the best tactic was to never touch the dk and kill his partners.
Sounds like you attacked into Blur into Darkness and were in a giant group allowing them to freely AoE you and chaos nova you to heal up and kept giving him buffs to eat. Remember, when a DH eats a buff, they heal for 20% of their hp.
10/27/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Guldalina
Remember, when a DH eats a buff, they heal for 20% of their hp.
wait what
Brb tunneling unkillable player for 10 minutes don’t wait up for me
10/27/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
wait what

When dh purge if you have a minor Azerite trait you get like an 8k shield. Only works if something is dispelled, thought that part would be important to mention too.
wait what

There is a minor azurite trait that every DH runs that when they eat a buff, they spawn a soul fragment and get an 8k absorb shield. That soul fragment, if they pick it up, heals them for 20% of their health.

Likewise if they chaos nova someone, they spawn 2 lesser soul fragments per person they chaos nova, which heals for I think 5-8% of their hp per lesser soul fragment.
10/27/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Guldalina
... wait what

There is a minor azurite trait that every DH runs that when they eat a buff, they spawn a soul fragment and get an 8k absorb shield. That soul fragment, if they pick it up, heals them for 20% of their health.

Likewise if they chaos nova someone, they spawn 2 lesser soul fragments per person they chaos nova, which heals for I think 5-8% of their hp per lesser soul fragment.

Do you know the name of the traits? I must be really unlucky as I haven't seen them yet. My dh is kinda fresh though, as I've only started olaying him recently since legion, so I guess that's why.
I’m pretty sure it doesn’t heal for 20% but I gotta log on to double check that
A solo DH is like a raid boss from what raid / difficulty?
10/27/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Nethermir

Do you know the name of the traits? I must be really unlucky as I haven't seen them yet. My dh is kinda fresh though, as I've only started olaying him recently since legion, so I guess that's why.

I think its Burning Soul, its on most pvp pieces.

10/27/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Yatogami

Its 20%. Its the same thing that spawns when you kill a mob.
if they pick it up, heals them for 20% of their health

Yeah but it functions like health stone. Can be used once per minute and cooldown only resets upon leaving combat. Nvm Demon Hunter.
10/27/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Yatogami
Lesser soul fragments heal for a small amount greater only spawn when you kill someone they heal for 20% no one bothers to read a spell book they only link everything like idiots.
10/27/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Sniffelz
Just played against a rdruid dh enhance team, as rm

stopped reading here

l2p issue
10/27/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Sniffelz
Just played against a rdruid dh enhance team, as rmd we got a full cc on the rdruid, perfectly executed he sat through all of them after trinking blind, and yet the dh sat at full health, now before people freak, we went dh because he was thoroughly under geared. his health did not drop once, so we did it again, over 10 mins we attacked the dh, didnt hardly drop at all, i check meters, rogue - 8.2kdps mage 9.1k dps. at the end of the match, we lost btw... the dh had healed as much as their rdruid at 1mil, the enhance had 300k healing, and the rdruid at 1 mil... i now vow that dh be the new raid boss for pvp, make him drop the best of loot, because apparently he can tank heal and dps in 1 spec! they are incredible!

Sounds like a git gud situation here buddy.
... wait what

So they get an absorb and a heal? Seems pretty OP. I don't know what the cooldown is though
Wrong has a 30% chance per target to drop a lesser soul fragment.